• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Boycott Axis Credit Cards

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In view of recent brutal devaluations that axis bank has went through, I think it is best now to boycott axis cards. If we do not boycott and send them a message I think all other banks will sooner or later follow the same route.

What are your thoughts ?
My views are, that this community is too small to boycott. Credit cards are not major business for banks but it's deposits and lending. Let me tell you that Axis has awesome lending products In MSME and mid corporate segment. Let's just take a Chill and enjoy Holi 🥂.

Hum axis ka kuch na ukhaad payenge..

lightwaves

TF Premier
In view of recent brutal devaluations that axis bank has went through, I think it is best now to boycott axis cards. If we do not boycott and send them a message I think all other banks will sooner or later follow the same route.

What are your thoughts
loll, this is weird. Do you really think it'll stop other banks from taking any action??

sidsid2005

TF Buzz
Since axis atlas is also getting devalued, and since 2023 december i've done maximum spends on atlas. Dont feel like doing spends on it anymore... I used amex plat travel extensively and got great returns. Now i've got yes bank marquee and amex plat travel, suggest which one to use out of all. What should be my strategy to up the game.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Since axis atlas is also getting devalued, and since 2023 december i've done maximum spends on atlas. Dont feel like doing spends on it anymore... I used amex plat travel extensively and got great returns. Now i've got yes bank marquee and amex plat travel, suggest which one to use out of all. What should be my strategy to up the game.
Don't know much about Yes Marquee ,but Love my Amex Plat Travel, if you're into Taj & Marriot stays and can Spend on Amex ,it's a wonderful card

sidsid2005

TF Buzz
Don't know much about Yes Marquee ,but Love my Amex Plat Travel, if you're into Taj & Marriot stays and can Spend on Amex ,it's a wonderful card
Have started using amex plat travel again... Dont want to write this, but all Indian Banks have been devaluing cards, though amex has kept it simple.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I would say Boycott all the credit card for a while, except APay card.

Use card only when it is must.
Why so serious
They also devalue but , they use slow poison method :D
If you're talking about recent MRCC Devaluation, i don't care about it because you get the best value by 24k Collection = 14k Taj voucher ,and that still stays ,i don't have this card personally, but if i did ,that's what i would do