• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

its_karan

TF Ace
Lagta hai problem mai pad chuka hai vo😂

It’s seems like a story of yourself 🤣
IMG-20240402-WA0069.jpg one of my cousin have so many credit cards and he do lots of transaction daily from them he give people as a loan from his cards and he have tons of website where he use cards and he just 20 years old and he show he's CC people and show off and he is like so fekku chand and he have 50 to 60 lakh limit and crores of transaction, and i think he will be in trouble soon so what's your opinion guys
Mein ne bola us ko problem mein pad sakta hai vo

and sorry for my bad English
Bro

Atleast kisi aur ko kehdete photo lene ke liye

Apne hi Right hand se loge toh kaun manega

its_karan

TF Ace
He's family do wholesale and retail vegetables business so he do lot's of transactions for that he have good CIBIL score I think after that he started collecting cards and he proudly saying that banks sending notice to him for High transactions he have minimum limit 1 lakh and maximum 6 lakh some thing and he transfer one to another for mile stone and annual fee now he stopped ITR filing also and saying I don't file ITR any more 🥲, and after listening him for one hour i think he is fooling him self and others paying charges for cc transactions
Us ne upni umer bada ke dali hue hai Aadhar card mein
And iam also struggling for limit enhancement 🥲🥲🥲
You know a lot about him

And you are explaining also in such a way,

as if, this situation

1712149124601.png