• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KYC on Amazon Pay

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone experienced problems doing KYC on Amazon Pay? I am unable to do it. The page is blank.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Has anyone experienced problems doing KYC on Amazon Pay? I am unable to do it. The page is blank.
The next time you order something and provided it is delivered by Amazon themselves (Amazon Transportation Services), ask the delivery partner to get your KYC done. This is the recommended approach for people with KYC issues directly through Amazon.

Reactions: AsB

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, I faced the same. They disabled my APay citing inactive account. When I tried to do KYC via mobile app, it is showing similar error. Delivery agent said that they do not have anything for KYC.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Customer care will tell you to ask the delivery guy.
cc will ask you to ask delivery guy and delivery guy will ask you to as cc to book an appointment for this. I was stuck in this loop as well.
Sharing my experience: Their KYC page has been buggy from time to time. Better raise a complaint to customer care and then when they ask you to order something and ask delivery guy to do kyc, just tell them to raise a ticket to technical team that there is an issue in Android app. Keep checking KYC page once a day. If you are lucky, it will work.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
cc will ask you to ask delivery guy and delivery guy will ask you to as cc to book an appointment for this. I was stuck in this loop as well.

Sharing my experience: Their KYC page has been buggy from time to time. Better raise a complaint to customer care and then when they ask you to order something and ask delivery guy to do kyc, just tell them to raise a ticket to technical team that there is an issue in Android app. Keep checking KYC page once a day. If you are lucky, it will work.
That's a horrible user experience from Amazon!

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
B

Been there, done that. Even after updating Android and Appstore to latest version, there is no option for KYC. The KYC link shared by customer care is not working, not sure what update they are talking about!

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Been there, done that. Even after updating Android and Appstore to latest version, there is no option for KYC. The KYC link shared by customer care is not working, not sure what update they are talking about!
It is a technical glitch. Thats why asking you to ask them to raise a ticket for this technical issue. May be they will notice if it is escalated this way.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is a technical glitch. Thats why asking you to ask them to raise a ticket for this technical issue. May be they will notice if it is escalated this way.
I talked with the customer care team. They confirmed that in some area the video KYC is stopped temporarily so you need to do Physical KYC. I then raised ticket with technical team. Let's see what they can do.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I talked with the customer care team. They confirmed that in some area the video KYC is stopped temporarily so you need to do Physical KYC. I then raised ticket with technical team. Let's see what they can do.
I don't understand how come video KYC is region specific 😅 All you need is internet connection and it can be done from anywhere in india .. no?
But still try your luck.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the link where I can raise a ticket to the technical team?

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• Amazon.JPG
    Amazon.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 8

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally, full KYC is completed! So raising ticket with technical team works. I think they have resolved technical issue at their end. Hope everyone can now do their vKYC, at least on mobile!

Attachments

• APay.JPG
    APay.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 10

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So, after trying several calls and chatting with customer care, I manage to talk to one of them on call and they already fixed the issue with KYC.

Last edited: