• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Second Credit Card??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

Please guide me to get kotak Second credit card.

If you have any possible way then please share your way

I have Zen Signature Credit Card

I want to apply second IOCL credit card

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

I want to apply Kotak Second Credit Card.

I have already Kotak Zen card with 110k limit last 8 months

I talk to customer care about second card they said you can apply second card by website by only visa card.

If this possible please tell me

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Second Kotak credit card approved. Applied for this Kotak Myntra FYF card from Myntra app. The same was rejected couple of weeks back. I checked with my Privilege banker the reason, reason was multi card (Kotak provides just one card) Then out of the blue I received a phone call from Kotak yesterday for phone verification and today got the message the card is approved. Btw I hold a Kotak White LTF card already.

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Second Kotak credit card approved. Applied for this Kotak Myntra FYF card from Myntra app. The same was rejected couple of weeks back. I checked with my Privilege banker the reason, reason was multi card (Kotak provides just one card) Then out of the blue I received a phone call from Kotak yesterday for phone verification and today got the message the card is approved. Btw I hold a Kotak White LTF card already.
How do you get white LTF?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
There is one way, go to any PVR. You will find Kotak agents there, they usually process it with alternate no and biometric KYC on the spot. If you will show disinterest they might process your card as LTF also. I applied for a Kotak IOCL presumably LTF cc the same way. The application got rejected but the agent says he has sent some mails at the backend it was some minor issue and the card would be approved. My second Kotak card on my main no was also rejected and approved later, so I still haven't lost hope. Btw my first Kotak card LTF White was also rejected once and then approved later on. So for me I guess Second time is a charm atleast for Kotak.