• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Second Credit Card??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

Please guide me to get kotak Second credit card.

If you have any possible way then please share your way

I have Zen Signature Credit Card

I want to apply second IOCL credit card

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Bro I am processing for Second Card but after entering mobile and DOB after that my personal details showing then I'm clicking on continue but this is showing like this

"Thank you for showing interest in Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Cards. We regret to inform you, that we are unable to proceed with your application due to internal bank policy"

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a Royale LTF with 8.9L limit. They didn't agree for white LTF but agreed for Zen LTF. But couldn't get that due to some address issues.

Can any one let me know if the platinum variant can be used for Kotak offers , I will get it if it's the case or will replace royale with any other rupay variant ?

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Second Kotak credit card approved. Applied for this Kotak Myntra FYF card from Myntra app. The same was rejected couple of weeks back. I checked with my Privilege banker the reason, reason was multi card (Kotak provides just one card) Then out of the blue I received a phone call from Kotak yesterday for phone verification and today got the message the card is approved. Btw I hold a Kotak White LTF card already.
is the credit limit shared between the two cards?