• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Platinum - RuPay/Visa is being offered LTF

Dā‚¹V

TF Prestige
Kotak Mahindra Bank is offering its League Platinum Credit Card Lifetime Free in RuPay / Visa variant since January, 2023. It's a basic credit šŸ’³ with poor reward rate, consider it for offers only.

Screenshot_20231005-110443.png

Benefits:

1) Get 8 Reward Points on Every Rs.150 Spent on Departmental Stores, Travel (Tour Agencies & Tour Operators, Package Tour Operators, Airlines and Air Carriers), Electric Sales, Durable Goods

2) Get 4 Reward Points on Every Rs. 150 Spend on Other Spend on first 2 lacs spend in a month

3) Get 8 Reward Points on Every Rs. 150 Spend on Other Spend post first Rs.2 Lacs spend in a month

4) Milestone Benefit: Spend Rs. 1, 25,000 every 6 months and get 4 free PVR tickets (worth Rs.400 each) or 10000 reward points

Reward Points Redemption: 1 Point = Rs.0.10 Reward points can be redeemed on Kotak Rewards Portal to get Amazon Giftcards, other giftcards, flights, shopping etc.

6) Fuel Surcharge waivers of upto Rs.3,500 in a year on transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000

7) Railway Surcharge Waiver of Rs.500 per year

Update for RuPay (July 2023):

Kotak League now available in RuPay Platinum JCB Variant.

IMG_20230614_151051_036.jpg

Official Link - Click here (TF Affiliate Link)

Credit: Recently FinTalks (FB group) member Amit Shrivastav got the RuPay variant. Previously Kotak League Credit Card had only Visa variant.

Pro Tip (5 Oct, 2023):

ā€¢ It's best card right now to apply if you'll shop in this Big Billion Days sale because Kotak Bank processes application in 1-2 days & delivery šŸšš is also 1-2 days mostly. While Axis bank & others will take mostly 2 weeks for credit card application.

ā€¢ Application criteria is easy, mostly approves. They'll try to match with you existing CC limit. LEs are also frequent.

ā€¢ Cashkaro is offering ā‚¹925 šŸ’ø cashback on applying Kotak League which will be extra reward on a LTF card. P.s. it's not a referral post, only you'll earn the cashback. I'm just awaring about the offer. Make sure to create cashkaro account before applying.

ā€¢ Cashkaro Apply Link: https://cashkaro.com/stores/kotak-league-credit-card (TF Affiliate Link Added By TFC, Use our link and help this community).

IMG_20231005_103930_879.jpg

ā€¢ For existing card holders: You'll also get cashback. Also they don't do CIBIL hit if you're existing card holder. Only Experian hits, I saw in report. Kotak is giving League RuPay easily even if you have existing card. So you can apply if you wish.

ā€¢ Application for 2nd Kotak card goes longer. First they'll reject & then reconsider after a month and they'll approve you 2nd credit card application automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:

kayser

TF Buzz
My Kotak League Rupay CC is showing name as NA in every payment appā€¦also merchant is receiving money From NAā€¦My name is not visible in their app and my appā€¦is anyone facing this issue??

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 23

#aniket

TF Ace
How did u apply for the card? I am getting same preapproved offer in the app, my card was rejected in December, on clicking on preapproved offer, apply tab, it is taking me to same previous application number. How to proceed in this case?
Your card was rejected on which ground? Wait a while, I have heard in coming months (one or two from the date of application), same application get processed and approved. šŸ˜‚

#aniket

TF Ace
No bro, they asked me to mail with my address, name as to be printed on card, alternate no., dob etc. pretended like they're just gonna issue a card right now and throw on my face but it was a joke imo. No reply after that!
Kotak thing bro, they usually do so.

Now what are you waiting for, remedy available for you; Ombudsman.

mukesh01

TF Select
How did u apply for the card? I am getting same preapproved offer in the app, my card was rejected in December, on clicking on preapproved offer, apply tab, it is taking me to same previous application number. How to proceed in this case?
I think if you need it now you can contact CC, otherwise wait for calls.
As I didn't need it much now, one day one person was asking for my address to fill in the details and he was not hearing me properly and making a lot of errors. I dropped the call.
After that I started getting even more calls, I asked there must not be any CIBIL inquiry and they told me there wouldn't be any, that's why I proceeded.
This is my fourth card,
Axis ACE - April'23 - 44k initial limit (Now 175k)
BoB Premier - Oct'23 - 50k
ICICI Sappiro Dual - Dec'23 - 300k ( Also offered Coral Rupay applied thinking I will apply a Add on for my sister but they are asking bank account for add on, is it true ICICI need bank account for add on ard holder?)
Kotak League - Jan'24 -100k
SBI - Underprocessing since Dec'23(Don't know where is my application stuck, I got a call from SBI 15 days back that I will get it next week)

Vineet_

TF Premier
Done hope so any miracle till now 50 plus mail already done let see 10 days more left for rbi bamboo.
I mailed to crpc rbi on 31dec2023 till now no acknowledge received can some one confirm is there any issue?

even blank mail I send no acknowledge I received.

Anyone experienced same or need to register complaint directly to rbi complaint website.

I am looking to file kotak escalation.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got kotak leage application rejected with reason as internal policy. No idea why such a basic card is rejected for someone with cibil score around 800. Already holding icici rubyx, sbi cashback, yes premia. Do they reconsider?

#aniket

TF Ace
It doesn't happen with rejected ones,happens with the ones got stuck during processing.
It does happen with the rejected ones as well.

Follow the below provided links to get my response ref., not only this, I have heard such things from others as well.

deep@vie

TF Legend
It does happen with the rejected ones as well.

Follow the below provided links to get my response ref., not only this, I have heard such things from others as well.

That's strange but we all know Kotak can do anything.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Got kotak leage application rejected with reason as internal policy. No idea why such a basic card is rejected for someone with cibil score around 800. Already holding icici rubyx, sbi cashback, yes premia. Do they reconsider?
Send a reconsideration mail, attatch your payslips or ITR.
Are you residing on aadhar address?

#aniket

TF Ace
That's strange but we all know Kotak can do anything.
Even Credit Card trxn ke baad Cardholder name bhi "NA" show hota šŸ¤£

Lotak:šŸ˜‚

Apna alag hi style hainšŸ˜¹