Kotak League Platinum - RuPay/Visa is being offered LTF

Dā‚¹V

Kotak Mahindra Bank is offering its League Platinum Credit Card Lifetime Free in RuPay / Visa variant since January, 2023. It's a basic credit šŸ’³ with poor reward rate, consider it for offers only.

Screenshot_20231005-110443.png

Benefits:

1) Get 8 Reward Points on Every Rs.150 Spent on Departmental Stores, Travel (Tour Agencies & Tour Operators, Package Tour Operators, Airlines and Air Carriers), Electric Sales, Durable Goods

2) Get 4 Reward Points on Every Rs. 150 Spend on Other Spend on first 2 lacs spend in a month

3) Get 8 Reward Points on Every Rs. 150 Spend on Other Spend post first Rs.2 Lacs spend in a month

4) Milestone Benefit: Spend Rs. 1, 25,000 every 6 months and get 4 free PVR tickets (worth Rs.400 each) or 10000 reward points

Reward Points Redemption: 1 Point = Rs.0.10 Reward points can be redeemed on Kotak Rewards Portal to get Amazon Giftcards, other giftcards, flights, shopping etc.

6) Fuel Surcharge waivers of upto Rs.3,500 in a year on transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000

7) Railway Surcharge Waiver of Rs.500 per year

Update for RuPay (July 2023):

Kotak League now available in RuPay Platinum JCB Variant.

IMG_20230614_151051_036.jpg

Official Link - Click here (TF Affiliate Link)

Credit: Recently FinTalks (FB group) member Amit Shrivastav got the RuPay variant. Previously Kotak League Credit Card had only Visa variant.

Pro Tip (5 Oct, 2023):

ā€¢ It's best card right now to apply if you'll shop in this Big Billion Days sale because Kotak Bank processes application in 1-2 days & delivery šŸšš is also 1-2 days mostly. While Axis bank & others will take mostly 2 weeks for credit card application.

ā€¢ Application criteria is easy, mostly approves. They'll try to match with you existing CC limit. LEs are also frequent.

ā€¢ Cashkaro is offering ā‚¹925 šŸ’ø cashback on applying Kotak League which will be extra reward on a LTF card. P.s. it's not a referral post, only you'll earn the cashback. I'm just awaring about the offer. Make sure to create cashkaro account before applying.

ā€¢ Cashkaro Apply Link: https://cashkaro.com/stores/kotak-league-credit-card (TF Affiliate Link Added By TFC, Use our link and help this community).

IMG_20231005_103930_879.jpg

ā€¢ For existing card holders: You'll also get cashback. Also they don't do CIBIL hit if you're existing card holder. Only Experian hits, I saw in report. Kotak is giving League RuPay easily even if you have existing card. So you can apply if you wish.

ā€¢ Application for 2nd Kotak card goes longer. First they'll reject & then reconsider after a month and they'll approve you 2nd credit card application automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotak League is LTF for all users since January, 2023.

Rewards aren't good but you can take it for RuPay cards offers, UPI or card collection šŸ˜›.

Official Link - click here

Those existing user who have visa variant try asking customer care for RuPay variant & use this screenshot for proof šŸ”„.

Credit: Recently FinTalks (FB group) member Amit Shrivastav got the RuPay variant. Previously Kotak League Credit Card had only Visa variant.
Jo news Abhishek012 kon deni thhi woh tum de rahe ho.

Abhishek012 teri Job khatre m hai NPCI ko new Brand Ambassador mil gaya hai
šŸ˜‚

Yaha se request daalo, Kotak twitter team mana karte hai RuPay variant k liye - https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/email-us/kotak-credit-card/other.html
Mne Call kara.

Executive told me that He attended more than 200 Calls just for Conversion to Rupay šŸ¤£

He told me We have forewarded customer interest to our Backend team.

Currently Fresh Applications are being issued RUPAY Card.

No Option Exist in kotak system to convert Existing VISA to Rupay but soon It will be Available since As per Executive they are receiving frequent Calls for Conversion to RUPAY for UPI txns and they forwarded the same to Backend team.šŸ¤£

Mne Call kara.

Executive told me that He attended more than 200 Calls just for Conversion to Rupay šŸ¤£

He told me We have forewarded customer interest to our Backend team.

Currently Fresh Applications are being issued RUPAY Card.

No Option Exist in kotak system to convert Existing VISA to Rupay but soon It will be Available since As per Executive they are receiving frequent Calls for Conversion to RUPAY for UPI txns and they forwarded the same to Backend team.šŸ¤£
Arey bro, already many people converted Kotak visa variant into RuPay.

Contact through this link and you will receive a call back - https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/email-us/kotak-credit-card/other.html

Kotak twitter support and customer care dnt know how to convert into RuPay variant.

@rp0703
@sshah6416

Kotak League is LTF for all users since January, 2023.

Rewards aren't good but you can take it for RuPay cards offers, UPI or card collection šŸ˜›.

Official Link - click here

Those existing user who have visa variant try asking customer care for RuPay variant & use this screenshot for proof šŸ”„.

So like the customer care team said, they are going to launch almost all existing cards on the rupay platform soon now. @Abhishek012

I have been calling them daily. Even the service manager says it can't be converted right now. Can you please say which cards were converted from visa to rupay in kotak?
Kotak Urbane Visa to Urbane RuPay.

Twitter and customer care both refuse to convert visa to RuPay & told that if you required RuPay credit card then apply freshly & no other option available for RuPay converison but when send mail through here - https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/email-us/kotak-credit-card/other.html

received call back from kotak customer care, without any ques, they take conversion request & provide Urbane RuPay variant.

Last month I submitted here but got a negative reply from them.
I did right now again. Let's see what they will say for the Zen Signature card.
Ab jo card RuPay me hai wohi na milega.

I dnt think so, Kotak launch super premium card like Zen Signature card on (RuPay) variant.

By the way Signature is Visa tier variant card. For RuPay variant it will be Zen Select card.