• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 league platinum card got rejected after Address verification, what should i do?

Anurag

TF Buzz
A customer executive from Mumbai called me and told about the pre approved league platinum card and guided further to apply within the kotak app. After 2 days someone contacted me telling about address verification, and this also done smoothly.

But after 5-6 days there were no updates so i checked the status using application number, it is showing "Regret application is not approved".
I guess it has been rejected but don't know the reason. Though my cibil is 732 (last month it was 747).
If anyone help me getting the credit card please reply.

Bob78900

TF Premier
A customer executive from Mumbai called me and told about the pre approved league platinum card and guided further to apply within the kotak app. After 2 days someone contacted me telling about address verification, and this also done smoothly.

But after 5-6 days there were no updates so i checked the status using application number, it is showing "Regret application is not approved".
I guess it has been rejected but don't know the reason. Though my cibil is 732 (last month it was 747).
Try and request them for reconsideration tell them you have valid address and income documents and you match their income criteria (if you really do) send you Salary slip or ITR whatever it is maybe they will reconsider.

i got league platinum 1.5 months ago at the same cibil(732).