• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Just got my amex platinum travel credit card

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check out Gyftr Rewards Multiplier. If you buy gift voucher from there you’ll get three times the normal points. For example you can buy Amazon pay gift card (not amazon shopping voucher) and then use amazon pay balance to pay for flights, trains, etc or wherever amazon pay wallet is accepted.
Can you please tell me where to check the Gyftr Rewards Multiplier ? Is it in the app ?

Aditya12

TF Premier
Can you please tell me where to check the Gyftr Rewards Multiplier ? Is it in the app ?
Here’s the link

When you buy vouchers from here, so read terms and conditions. For example, some vouchers can be partially redeemed (like amazon, myntra) but some have to be redeemed fully. You can also search in youtube for some more info.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Here’s the link

When you buy vouchers from here, so read terms and conditions. For example, some vouchers can be partially redeemed (like amazon, myntra) but some have to be redeemed fully. You can also search in youtube for some more info.
Thank for the info.

Aditya12

TF Premier
about me : I upgraded from MRCC, now thinking about gold charge card ? is it worth it ?
Use this to decide