• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Travel Approved

summary

TF Buzz
Applied for FYF Amex Platinum travel card on 22-03-2024 did vKYC on the next day and today I got a mail that the application is approved and I'll get the card within 3-7 days.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Congrats on your new Amex card!
As it's the financial year end, the approval speeds are really high.

Great time to apply for a new card if you were thinking of applying one!

rajatkr

TF Buzz
I also apply for amex travel card 26 april 1 oclock got approve mail at 3 still didn't get any mail for dispatch also they didn't ask for any income prof it's might be that my current company accenture offer amex for it's employ . let's hope it will deliver soon

Any of you from Hyd? how long it took to deliver after it is approved..
Applied at 11am. VKYC done at 12noon.
Card generated at 6pm. BlueDarted at 8pm. Delivered to me 3pm next day. Gurgaon to Tirupati via Chennai. Tirupati was added only a few days earlier. This was in 09/23. No year-end pressure. That was my 3rd AmEx card.

AmEx - always swift n super fast.

In HYD, probably by next day noon or evening - depending upon Bluedart flight schedule between DEL n HYD.

rajatkr

TF Buzz
DId you receive any tracking link for card dispatch? @rajatkr @summary
Any of you from Hyd? how long it took to deliver after it is approved..
I got an email on 29/04 that my card dispatch via bluedart but there was no tracking id and the next day 30/04 I got email that my card out for delivery and got it withing 2 hour I am from kolkata . I have call amex on 29/04 about the tracking status they say as you have apply on friday that might be the case for delay other wise your card dispatch next day .
card apply day - 26/04 firyday
delivery date - 30/04 (kolkata)

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bluedart updated status as prohibited area-entry restricted for delivery
Called up customer care.. she said it is returning back.. She asked me for another address if I can provide any.. I gave another address and she said she could dispatch it to this as a one time exception.