• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any way to get Kotak White LTF ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last year during the lockdown Kotak lunched Kotak White, it's their top of the line Super Premium Credit Card.
let me know if you know how to get without having an account with Kotak based on C2C basis.

I discovered one way which is to get the Royal Signature LTF & upgrade it from there.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its quite random... People with 2-3 months old account... No transaction no money parking are getting offer..... Some people with 12 year old salary accounts are getting no offer... People like me having 5 years account... With regular transactions... Money parking are not getting any offer...
Mr. Batman, I asked you to do something long ago??
Did you close your FD Based Card & asked branch people to delete the Credit Card account?
Let me reiterate myself, if you don't do you will not get any offer from them ever.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Mr. Batman, I asked you to do something long ago??
Did you close your FD Based Card & asked branch people to delete the Credit Card account?
Let me reiterate myself, if you don't do you will not get any offer from them ever.
I have closed fd account already in march... How to get account deleted... The details will be there in CIBIL...

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Batmanbaba @StanRoute66 @anirbanm ultimately got the White LTF offer from the 811 Account
So it is proven method now.
1655711161456.png
I have a pre approved offer of kotak indigo credit card from kotak bank but I do not want this card as i have sbi cashback credit card which gives 5% on all spends and this card only gives 6% on indigo flight with an annual fee of ₹2500 if it's a XL VARIENT. Instead I would love to take LTF league credit card. So can anyone guide me how can I get league credit card LTF? and if the process is about mailing then pls mention email id. Thanks in advance 👍 @souvikdey2002

Attachments

• IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 32