• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Upgrade - Will it remain LTF

SarPanch

TF Buzz
I have a Kotak Zen CC LTF and I hold a Kotak Privy account as well.
Basis the same and the recent devaluation, I am thinking to upgrade it to Kotak White which is I will be getting LTF basis Privy account.

Now, my question is

Will it remain LTF even if I degrade my account for any reason and become a non privy account holder.

vine

TF Premier
Just got a Kotak White LTF card (useless, I know) due to Privy account status.
I sent email to the customer care email to confirm if it's actually unconditionally LTF. They replied that it "does not have joining or annual fees".

Attached is the screenshot.
I hope it means that this card is not tied to the Privy status of my account! This info may be useful in future (not a problem as of now).

Any ideas?

IMG_20240113_084512.jpg

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just got a Kotak White LTF card (useless, I know) due to Privy account status.
I sent email to the customer care email to confirm if it's actually unconditionally LTF. They replied that it "does not have joining or annual fees".

Attached is the screenshot.
I hope it means that this card is not tied to the Privy status of my account! This info may be useful in future (not a problem as of now).

Any ideas?

IMG_20240113_084512.jpg
Which account variant in the privy league??

vine

TF Premier
Can you help me with you account journey??
It's not dramatic or anything.
It's a salary account since many years. I think it was called Ace.
Then left money for few months which was intended for a specific financial transaction. Later after sometime when I got debit card expired and it's replacement came as a MC World card, then I noticed it became Privy ( I have set auto debit to my all purpose account in ICICI, and I rarely open kotak. So no idea when/how it converted. Also had no idea about Privy, etc).
It still is my salary account, maybe that's why they didn't downgrade from Privy.