• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any way to get Kotak White LTF ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last year during the lockdown Kotak lunched Kotak White, it's their top of the line Super Premium Credit Card.
let me know if you know how to get without having an account with Kotak based on C2C basis.

I discovered one way which is to get the Royal Signature LTF & upgrade it from there.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If yes , then what was the Journey ? Kindly let me know .
I have a Kotak 811 account , just a month old and I have been doing some serious transactions and Already I have been offered Kotak Royal Signature LTF.
This is what I can see in my offers :
1655608352086.png
1655608413481.png
Hi
I also have exactly same scenario as you.
Kotak 811 3 month old, doing some serious transactions.

Got Kotak White offer at 3000 Joining & annual fees but surprisingly Royal Signature annual fee is 0 and joining fee is 900.

Now I didn't understand how you are saying you got White LTF??

Also Royal Signature is generally without Joining fee where annual fee is 900 but for me & you is just opposite.

Does it mean that for us they are giving us it as LTF but charges for joining is 900??

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
I also have exactly same scenario as you.
Kotak 811 3 month old, doing some serious transactions.

Got Kotak White offer at 3000 Joining & annual fees but surprisingly Royal Signature annual fee is 0 and joining fee is 900.

Now I didn't understand how you are saying you got White LTF??

Also Royal Signature is generally without Joining fee where annual fee is 900 but for me & you is just opposite.

Does it mean that for us they are giving us it as LTF but charges for joining is 900??
I just think it's a glitch .
They are showing Joining fee and Annual fee interchangeably .
They were also showing Biz Card with Annual fee of 299 and Joining fee of 499 in Pre-approved section . Meanwhile in reality :
1655623776863.png