• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any way to get Kotak White LTF ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last year during the lockdown Kotak lunched Kotak White, it's their top of the line Super Premium Credit Card.
let me know if you know how to get without having an account with Kotak based on C2C basis.

I discovered one way which is to get the Royal Signature LTF & upgrade it from there.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kotak refused to provide white card on LTF basis saying that offer is not available for me. One good thing happened is I had shared statement of Amazon pay and they matched limit of Royale signature card to 4.5L same as Apay card ☺️.

If anyone is looking for LE just share higher limit card statement and front photo of card.
After how much month of usage you requested it?? Also how was your usage in a month?

Reactions: AsB

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I opened a kotak account for my regular upi payments only no debit card and stuff. Used to park all of my money (1 lakh) in a hdfc account to get the hdfc cc, since i already got the hdfc cc approved last week. I'm looking to chase another ltf cc which is kotak white. i have already transferred 65k in the kotak account. what else should i be looking out for triggering the kotak white ltf pre approved offer.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Its quite random... People with 2-3 months old account... No transaction no money parking are getting offer..... Some people with 12 year old salary accounts are getting no offer... People like me having 5 years account... With regular transactions... Money parking are not getting any offer...

Hrraj

TF Select
I opened a kotak account for my regular upi payments only no debit card and stuff. Used to park all of my money (1 lakh) in a hdfc account to get the hdfc cc, since i already got the hdfc cc approved last week. I'm looking to chase another ltf cc which is kotak white. i have already transferred 65k in the kotak account. what else should i be looking out for triggering the kotak white ltf pre approved offer.
Its impossible to get white with 811...I opened kotak 811 in feb got league platinum lft after three months.