• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

MONEY

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They rejected my application too. I asked reason. They mentioned something in kotak statement. I didn't attach kotak statement. So I told them to check the statements properly. After checking my bank statements, they approved it. So you should get the rejection reason and guide them and those employees are stupid.

I think Bob doesn't care about enquires
Which card and what limit they gave you ?

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have 2L limit on existing Bob_CC for my wife as self employed by card to card using AmzPay card.. she did work before marriage so she has credit history... now cibil is 802. Have savings a/c for 5-6 years.. gold loan/crop one of these loan always active...
Got the card around 2 months back..
Would like to apply for Eterna.. but can not provide ITR as its very less..
Will they ask for income docs ??
I Have sent emails asking them to upgrade me to Eterna. They declined initially over email saying that 12 months not completed.. but in follow up emails(mentioning my relationship with Bob through out last 5-6 years), they asked me to send upgrade request form and mentioned that it is chargeable card. In the form, I see that ITR/Pay slips required.
Shall I proceed with out ITR ? or Better to skip

Last edited:
Have 2L limit on existing Bob_CC for my wife as self employed by card to card using AmzPay card.. she did work before marriage so she has credit history... now cibil is 802. Have savings a/c for 5-6 years.. gold loan/crop one of these loan always active...
Got the card around 2 months back..
Would like to apply for Eterna.. but can not provide ITR as its very less..
Will they ask for income docs ??
I Have sent emails asking them to upgrade me to Eterna. They declined initially over email saying that 12 months not completed.. but in follow up emails(mentioning my relationship with Bob through out last 5-6 years), they asked me to send upgrade request form and mentioned that it is chargeable card. In the form, I see that ITR/Pay slips required.
Shall I proceed with out ITR ? or Better to skip
Whats the Harm in trying? You should give it a try.

leonneel

TF Premier
So there was no email from Bob cards but late evening there was another hard CIBIL hit.
Suspecting that it is BOB I checked tracker again and got this message
"Your application is pending as some of the required documents have not been submitted. Kindly Email all your documents (Photo, PAN, Income Proof, Current Address Proof) at documents@bobfinancial.com clearly mentioning your application number."

So 2 CIBIL hits and no approval yet. Not going to chase them anymore. Bhaad mei jaai bank aur card dono.
Hmmm, judging from ur experience I'm afraid to even apply for one. I dont file IT, have no income proof, all I can send is a credit card statement for card to card.
I got like 20 credit card which some banks consider a threat profile. All my recent cc applications from AU,federal getting declined.
All I can get is FD based card. What's what I'm gonna do for bob (if they reject),pnb, boi cards.
1-2 years ago I once applied for eterna and sent cc statement and cc photo and all were approved but when kyc verification guy called I rejected the application bcoz bob card then just got devalued. (Wish has taken that card then)
Seems like bob doesn't issue cc easily now.

Hmmm, judging from ur experience I'm afraid to even apply for one. I dont file IT, have no income proof, all I can send is a credit card statement for card to card.
I got like 20 credit card which some banks consider a threat profile. All my recent cc applications from AU,federal getting declined.
All I can get is FD based card. What's what I'm gonna do for bob (if they reject),pnb, boi cards.
1-2 years ago I once applied for eterna and sent cc statement and cc photo and all were approved but when kyc verification guy called I rejected the application bcoz bob card then just got devalued. (Wish has taken that card then)
Seems like bob doesn't issue cc easily now.
Just put a higher income next time you apply a cc. You are not going to share income docs anyways. This way you won't get rejection based on high credit limit in cinil.