• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

James

TF Ace
Most of us already have good portfolio of cards and BOB offers nothing too special.
Points on wallet load is something that can be withdrawn anytime, and they have updated their TnC already, It's just a matter of time they implement it.
May be I am sounding sour grapes but I am not going to chase them anymore.
Bob Snapdeal offers 2.5 cb till 33333 amount. As of now for wallet load also. It's good cashback good for offline

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bob Snapdeal offers 2.5 cb till 33333 amount. As of now for wallet load also. It's good cashback good for offline
Of course their are some benefits that's why it was applied for in first place. My point is most of these benefits depend till it is giving points on wallet load.

jetesh

TF Premier
Kidnap his children

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
May be work profile also matters. I am working at Central PSU company. I think @Nishan11 also working under state government. May be they are giving preference to government related companies.
close but no cigar .. rejected after physical verification .. no docs asked.....
escaped with one cibil hit..
okay , I tried once atleast...
so, Infinia is not good enough for BOB the builder..
Thy did not even ask for any further docs as well..
may be they give it to govt employees mainly..
anyway ..moving on .....

1713210348065.png

Last edited:
close but no cigar .. rejected after physical verification done with no docs asked.....
okay , I tried onc atleast...
Thy did not even ask for any docs as well..

1713210348065.png
Strange, really I can't predict any reason for rejection. Send reconsideration request once, they will definitely approve your application.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same, rejected after positive physical verification
close but no cigar .. rejected after physical verification .. no docs asked.....
anyway ..moving on .....

1713210348065.png

James

TF Ace
anyway ..moving on .....

1713210348065.png
They rejected my application too. I asked reason. They mentioned something in kotak statement. I didn't attach kotak statement. So I told them to check the statements properly. After checking my bank statements, they approved it. So you should get the rejection reason and guide them and those employees are stupid.

I think Bob doesn't care about enquires

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is not fair at all ..hitting CIBIL twice..
Physcial verification done or not??
If I remember well.. no physical verfication also .. right??
I couldn't Control myself and today Morning I sent them a strong worded email.
Khoob gaali diya and told that I won't provide any more documents, reject my application with proper justification else I'll raise it to RBI.