• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Short answer no. 🤭

Applying for BOB cards is like playing Russian Roulette. Even if they initially ask for only the card statement during the application, later they'll email you and request every document. 🤭 So, if you're not ready to share your income documents, it's better to skip their cards. 😁

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
BOB Eterna. Mine was approved without any income proof.
But Bhagwan Bharose. can't be said the same for others. My most of the cards are approved without any income proof.

Try applying based on C2C if they allow. if it worked then well and good else the downside is just a single CIBIL hit.

James

TF Ace
Do
Don't you have bank statements?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
But Bhagwan Bharose. can't be said the same for others. My most of the cards are approved without any income proof.

Try applying based on C2C if they allow. if it worked then well and good else the downside is just a single CIBIL hit.
i haven't used my income documents for any of my 12 credit cards. so yeah i dont wanna use it for this aswell
i haven't used my income documents for any of my 12 credit cards. so yeah i dont wanna use it for this aswell

D₹V

TF Prestige

Try applying based on C2C if they allow. if it worked then well and good else the downside is just a single Cibil hit.
W o w.

Is it LTF?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

Solution

asahi

TF Premier

Will they send anyone to office for verification

asahi

TF Premier
I mailed BOB CARDS customer care & asked them to retract or cancel my application, & they replied asking for reason. So I replied back: no matter how many documents i sent you it’s not enough, you keep on asking for documents, so i’m done with this nonsense & I’ll never comeback to get a BOB card again. Yet to receive their reply.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I mailed BOB CARDS customer care & asked them to retract or cancel my application, & they replied asking for reason. So I replied back: no matter how many documents i sent you it’s not enough, you keep on asking for documents, so i’m done with this nonsense & I’ll never comeback to get a BOB card again. Yet to receive their reply.
Probably they will ask for some document to prove that you will never come back again to them for a CC before proceeding to accept your request for retraction !!! ;) ;)