• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification
I applied today. I selected the option of having other bank credit card. It asked for photo and Card Statement/Front Picture upload. Did esign with aadhar.
Application submitted , number generated and showed application under process.

Received esigned application and uploaded document on email instantly.

Did not receive any VKYC prompt or Link.
Tracker shows under process.

Later today I received text from CKYC that BOB Financial fetched my kyc record.

Hopefully I get approved 🤞🏻
Which card? I would like to apply for LTF BoB card. NTB to BoB.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for Bob eterna on their website on 1st April 2024, asked for other bank card, I mentioned Axis Atlas with 10L limit.

Uploaded Card Statement & Front-back of card hiding CVV.

Checked that it's declined. ( update :- I checked my previous application number which was rejected, so confusion. My apologies).

Today got call in afternoon for home & office verification. Completed that. Verification guy was nice & polite.

Lets see what happens. Not keeping much hope 😄.

Last edited:
I applied for Bob eterna on their website on 1st April 2024, asked for other bank card, I mentioned Axis Atlas with 10L limit.

Uploaded Card Statement & Front-back of card hiding CVV.

Checked that it's declined.

Today got call in afternoon for home & office verification. Completed that. Verification guy was nice & polite.

Lets see what happens. Not keeping much hope 😄.
Is there any LTF banner on BoB website?

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I applied today. I selected the option of having other bank credit card. It asked for photo and Card Statement/Front Picture upload. Did esign with aadhar.
Application submitted , number generated and showed application under process.

Received esigned application and uploaded document on email instantly.

Did not receive any VKYC prompt or Link.
Tracker shows under process.

Later today I received text from CKYC that BOB Financial fetched my kyc record.

Hopefully I get approved 🤞🏻
Today the status page on Website says few documents are missing , send Photo ,PAN , Address Proof and Income Document to documents@bobfinancial.com .

Haven’t got any mail regarding the same but I already sent them these docs to be on safer side.

Lets see what more surprises BOB has to offer.

Today the status page on Website says few documents are missing , send Photo ,PAN , Address Proof and Income Document to documents@bobfinancial.com .

Haven’t got any mail regarding the same but I already sent them these docs to be on safer side.

Lets see what more surprises BOB has to offer.
Is your current address other than Aadhaar address? I have submitted current residential address proof, photo and bank statement and it's visible in the credit card application (which we received in the mail after e-signing).

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Is your current address other than Aadhaar address? I have submitted current residential address proof, photo and bank statement and it's visible in the credit card application (which we received in the mail after e-signing).
My Current is exactly same as Aadhar Address. Never had any adderess issue with other CC applications.

I did not even enter the address , it fetched by itself from Aadhar.
Only entered office address.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Received this from CRM
Incomplete Reason: < Aadhar Card Date Of Birth Is Matching But Not Accepted As Dob Proof Other Documents Are Required For Date Of Birth Proof Ex Driving License Passport Voter Id Complete Documents>

BoB 💀

Received this from CRM
Incomplete Reason: < Aadhar Card Date Of Birth Is Matching But Not Accepted As Dob Proof Other Documents Are Required For Date Of Birth Proof Ex Driving License Passport Voter Id Complete Documents>

BoB 💀
Aadhar DOB is matching but not accepted 😉.
What they are trying to say?
I have submitted my DL as current address proof. Will see what will happen in my case.