• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

leonneel

TF Premier
Just put a higher income next time you apply a cc. You are not going to share income docs anyways. This way you won't get rejection based on high credit limit in cinil.
Well I did however put 30k monthly salary in those cc application which is kinda low. Okay will put much higher income next time. Hopefully won't get raided by income tax for not filing IT yet put high income in cc application 😂🤣🤣

I
Got Eterna delivered around 7th April 2024.
Today got offer for additional LTF Snapdeal Rupay card. Took it & card generated.

It's lightening fast additional card offer ever for me 😂

@SSV @Deepak_Shetty @NShah @Venky
I am not getting option to get physical card with one time charge 100 Rs+GST as mentioned by @zaid_2913. Have you seen such option in your app?
Edit : Got option to convert it into physical card

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I

I am not getting option to get physical card with one time charge 100 Rs+GST as mentioned by @zaid_2913 . Have you seen such option in your app?
Edit : Got option to convert it into physical card
I got the option too. But don't want physical card as I will not use this rupay card on POS. Only upi or online transactions. For POS I have eterna from BOB for bank offer.

I got the option too. But don't want physical card as I will not use this rupay card on POS. Only upi or online transactions. For POS I have eterna from BOB for bank offer.
Yeah. Physical card will be useful only for departmental/Grocery store/Supermarket for 2.5 % cash back. I was using ACE for offline transaction but now I started to use pine perks rupay card for offline transactions.