• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is SBI Cashback card worth to take?

Patil007

TF Ace
I have ICICI APay, HDFC Millenia card and planning to take Axis flipkart LTF.

If we spend 23K on SBI cashback then we can recover fee of 1180 Rs. post that will get profit.

Instead better to use above LTF cards.

paresh22

TF Ace
SBI Cashback comes in 2 days and transparent to calculate back compared to Apay and Millennia card. I don't know yet about Flipkart card cashback.

My take is that if we have Apay , Millennia and Cashback credit cards then give preference to SBI Cashback at least for its first year.

Only advantage of Flipkart LTF I see is that its LTF and gives 1.5% cashback for offline purchases.

Patil007

TF Ace
SBI Cashback comes in 2 days and transparent to calculate back compared to Apay and Millennia card. I don't know yet about Flipkart card cashback.

My take is that if we have Apay , Millennia and Cashback credit cards then give preference to SBI Cashback at least for its first year.

Only advantage of Flipkart LTF I see is that its LTF and gives 1.5% cashback for offline purchases.
For offline spend: flipkart i will use.
Utility: APay on Amazon.

My online shopping is on Amazon, flipkart and Myntra. Rarely MyJio.

That’s why I am rethinking on SBI paid cashback card.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

For 5% in amazon pay we get only if we have prime. So add that cost to it. Secondly cashback comes in the form of amazon pay balance and what we purchase from that balance we don't get any cashback on it. On the other hand in sbi cashback comes in statement. So if you buy again on amazon for that amount you again get cashback on it