• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is sbicard deducting cashback from CASHBACK CC?

CARDiologist

TF Select
So, I have recently came across certain discussions on internet that sbicard has been deducting cashbacks given in certain transactions along with promotional/instant discount.

So, I failed to find any proof or tnc regarding that.

What's your opinion TF members?
If there is any tnc or happened with someone please share here.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
So, I have recently came across certain discussions on internet that sbicard has been deducting cashbacks given in certain transactions along with promotional/instant discount.

So, I failed to find any proof or tnc regarding that.

What's your opinion TF members?
If there is any tnc or happened with someone please share here.
Very old news
They changed tncs and if instant discount is availed, then no rewards/cashback will be given to customer

If they mistakenly credit rewards, they will reverse it at a future date

scn

TF Select
I availed such rewards in the past but, they didn't deduct till now that's why this concern
It will definitely,
Mine was deducated after 2-3-4 months in batches for simplyclick, ae bhut shane h, better deal with there own t&c, just redeem the points as soon before they claim and then start complain. just find out is anywhere written for your type card is 0.25paisa=1reward points and look all t&c
They will revert it back the original value reward point but cannot convert directly at the rate of 0.25 paisa in account debit if they can't written anywhere

my story.

I shop on bbdays and during diwali, Till December, everything is good and i redeem at the rate of 20paisa(5 rewards for 1 rs) for apay voucher in dec/jan, but they debit at the rate of 25paisa and points in the minus -3k something

Now, I think i can't earn again 3k with simplyclick amd without offer so I choose to close the card, but what they did, they make the reward points 0 after and add the conversion at 25paisa to final closure bill and I'm at total loss 📉

Then I reactivate again this card (sbi supports reactivation till 3 months even after you close), connecting to the customer care after closed credit card is never gonna happen. So i do this to have better deal again with rbi ombudsman

Then the complain chalu, whole complain is based on why you provide me 0.20 based amazoy pay if you debit with 0.25 paisa,
and where it is written 0.25=1rewar points, show me,
sbisimply click do not have this mention anywhere. I even ask to customer care to show me where it is mention. simplyclick only mention earn 1 reward per Rs. 100 but nothing else. it might be somewhere else but no customer agent find it

After so many if and buts, after principal nodal officer, before the complain of 500

To accommodate, they credit amount back to my card as they can't convert with 0.25 paisa or 0.20 paisa game, they might give more compensation if i go to rbi, but i stop here as they also credit 1996 rewards on my account even the card was already a ltf

Last edited:

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Is there any other way to apply for SBI cashback card and get some money top cover joining fees? (I already hold SBI BPCL and apps lie cashkaro are not giving rewards for SBI credit card holders)