• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IRCTC Executive Lounge New Delhi Platform 1 Review

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
If you can find lounge name in dreamfolks web access then they will surely give entry with QR but you can swipe one card every two hours at the same lounge including dreamfolks web access.
Thanks, BTW I was asking for IRCTC lounge at New Delhi Platform 1, hope the answer to IRCTC lounge is also same. On dreamfolks i could see both Platform 1 & 16 for my IDFC Wealth

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
If you can find lounge name in dreamfolks web access then they will surely give entry with QR but you can swipe one card every two hours at the same lounge including dreamfolks web access.
I don't think you can swipe same card every two hours. As per my experience I swiped my IDFC millenia in morning then tried at night, it denied, on enquiry I was told that the cards can be swiped once in 24 hours.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
I don't think you can swipe same card every two hours. As per my experience I swiped my IDFC millenia in morning then tried at night, it denied, on enquiry I was told that the cards can be swiped once in 24 hours.
I can understand that we can only swipe card once at a time, my question is whether QR codes accepted at railway lounges or only physical card acceptable. I know QR can be used at airport but what about railway station lounges.

I don't know it may very from lounge to lounge. Because the guy at dehradun bird lounge told me this thing.