• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IRCTC Executive Lounge New Delhi Platform 1 Review

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you bachane ke liye 😅
@Walter White , @Rahul Gupta Yes...i went to the Platform 16 side because of less time. (my train was from #14 and I got late in the traffic).

I will highly suggest NOT to use the platform 16 one. (even without visiting the Platform 1 side lounge).
There was no food, and the servers were taking their own sweet time in bringing it. No spoons, no bowls.....was looking like I'm visiting the marriage hall to eat leftover food in a tier c city.

@Walter White , @Rahul Gupta Yes...i went to the Platform 16 side because of less time. (my train was from #14 and I got late in the traffic).

I will highly suggest NOT to use the platform 16 one. (even without visiting the Platform 1 side lounge).
There was no food, and the servers were taking their own sweet time in bringing it. No spoons, no bowls.....was looking like I'm visiting the marriage hall to eat leftover food in a tier c city.
Mein toh just abhi PL 16 se hi aa raha hu lunch karke (My family members were not at home), sab Badhiya hi tha, kheer bhi garam aur tasty thi 😂

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mein toh just abhi PL 16 se hi aa raha hu lunch karke (My family members were not at home), sab Badhiya hi tha, kheer bhi garam aur tasty thi 😂
I went there at around 9.30 PM.
The paneer was missing from butter paneer, there was no mix veg curry and they couldn't refill it till the time I left (around 20 mins), rajma was looking like cold, rotis were cold and a bit hard, rice was okay, soup was okay..... i had 4 cups of soup itself, while waiting for paneer pieces and veg!!

@Lakshya Mahani Seems like they prepare in limited quantity and then go slow in refilling!

The paneer was missing from butter paneer, there was no mix veg curry and they couldn't refill it till the time I left (around 20 mins), rajma was looking like cold, rotis were cold and a bit hard, rice was okay, soup was okay..... i had 4 cups of soup itself, while waiting for paneer pieces and veg!!

@Lakshya Mahani Seems like they prepare in limited quantity and then go slow in refilling!
That's why i always prefer to go in afternoon, they have the fastest service in afternoon as I have experienced.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

IRCTC walo se roti nhi banti kabhi bhi theek se.....na train me na lounge me. 1AC/EA/EC me bhi thandi roti dete hai. 😒

Sir waise toh 6 ICICI cards hain, lekin unme se 4 pe hi lounge access hai bas:cry:
bta diya kar bro. m tujhe dreamfolks se access codes de diya karunga. waise bhi waste hote h.

btw kisiko bhi airport ya railway lounge lene hote h toh bta diya karo mere pass faltu pdde rhte h m rarely travel karta hu.
btw mere pass bangalore 080 and 080 international dono ke access bhi h.

m QR par name bhi edit kar deta hu lounge walo ko ghanta pta nhi lagta.

bta diya kar bro. m tujhe dreamfolks se access codes de diya karunga. waise bhi waste hote h.

btw kisiko bhi airport ya railway lounge lene hote h toh bta diya karo mere pass faltu pdde rhte h m rarely travel karta hu.
btw mere pass bangalore 080 and 080 international dono ke access bhi h.

m QR par name bhi edit kar deta hu lounge walo ko ghanta pta nhi lagta.
Done hai Sir, aapko bata dunga next time:)