• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind rejected and unable to apply

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I'm hoping to get help in escalating my issue with the Indusind credit card process. I have applied multiple times for IndusInd for the past two years and it got rejected all the times. After which I tried different mobile number last year for the same PAN card and I was able to apply again, in general it was treating mobile number as primary data point for the application. It got rejected again with the second number too i.e in May 2022. I have been trying to follow up with them from dec 2022 as I'm unable to apply, everytime I try to provide my credentials it directly says my application is rejected.

After a long email followup with nodal officer and premium care team, they said they are applying it on my behalf without providing any details for what card they are applying. I have asked for the details and they now say it's rejected due to internal policies.

The details I have shared with them on email is phone, pan and email. I think they are mot fixing their and directly rejecting the application. When I try to give my aadhaar card linked mobile and pan it say rejected. When I use the resume option using aadhaar linked mobile it says no application found. When I try to use the other number it says pan is linked to different number.

Can someone please help how I can proceed with the next steps?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I was trying to apply legend credit card.
Banks like IndusInd, Axis and HDFC are notorious for rejecting applications without any valid reason. I would advise you to approach any branch and try to get the card offline via C2C method. If any branch denies try another branch, if everything fails open an account with them use it for few months and you will start getting offers soon.

Lastly my opinion the regarding the bank it's one of the worst bank. Even worst then PSU banks 🤣 if possible completely avoid them.

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Banks like IndusInd, Axis and HDFC are notorious for rejecting applications without any valid reason. I would advise you to approach any branch and try to get the card offline via C2C method. If any branch denies try another branch, if everything fails open an account with them use it for few months and you will start getting offers soon.

Lastly my opinion the regarding the bank it's one of the worst bank. Even worst then PSU banks 🤣 if possible completely avoid them.
Thanks bro, Tried offline they also are saying same message that pan already exists and cannot be applied. I will try to open a account after a few days getting suggestions from all the experienced people here and see how that goes. Thanks for the reply though.

ashishsinghi

TF Select
Thanks bro, Tried offline they also are saying same message that pan already exists and cannot be applied. I will try to open a account after a few days getting suggestions from all the experienced people here and see how that goes. Thanks for the reply though.
my friend has pionner account and they rejected his application also😂

pioneer account n recently

aashuuuu

TF Premier
Hi all,
I'm hoping to get help in escalating my issue with the Indusind credit card process. I have applied multiple times for IndusInd for the past two years and it got rejected all the times. After which I tried different mobile number last year for the same PAN card and I was able to apply again, in general it was treating mobile number as primary data point for the application. It got rejected again with the second number too i.e in May 2022. I have been trying to follow up with them from dec 2022 as I'm unable to apply, everytime I try to provide my credentials it directly says my application is rejected.

After a long email followup with nodal officer and premium care team, they said they are applying it on my behalf without providing any details for what card they are applying. I have asked for the details and they now say it's rejected due to internal policies.

The details I have shared with them on email is phone, pan and email. I think they are mot fixing their and directly rejecting the application. When I try to give my aadhaar card linked mobile and pan it say rejected. When I use the resume option using aadhaar linked mobile it says no application found. When I try to use the other number it says pan is linked to different number.

I was also facing the same issue for quite a time.
Recently got a invite via BankBazaar to apply.
Applied through them and got the card but keep in mind, BankBazaar will spam you a lot for 4-5 days if you feel it's worth. You can get it through them.

R0H17

TF Select
Hi all,

If your application is rejected, you’ll need to try again after 90 days. In between this period they will always reject your application or say that PAN is already in system.

Do you have any existing relationship with IndusInd?
If you had a relationship with IndusInd but then closed that account, that would also sometimes cause issue in their CC application.

I suggest you go via branch route after 90 days.

anonymuos

TF Ace
IndusInd denied me a faaltu card also like Aura Edge on C2C basis in Sept 2022. Then applied again in Feb 2023 for Legend but as soon as PAN entered, denied citing not eligible. Denied again in May 2023. I have IndusInd Exclusive Savings account since 2022 with 1-2 L MAB and regular debit card transactions on both (Visa Signature Exclusive DC and World Exclusive MasterCard DC), and FDs of several lakh plus hold 14 credit cards from 11 banks, never missed a payment, CIBIL, Experian, CRIF, Equifax all good. Yet they can't give me a card. NO pre-approved offers at all. Pathetic bank as far as credit cards are concerned. Their FD rates are good, and the Debit cards on Exclusive account are rewarding, which is why I still have their account.

Update: As of 2024, got Legend LTF, EazyDiner and RuPay finally.

Last edited:

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IndusInd denied me a faaltu card also like Aura Edge on C2C basis in Sept 2022. Then applied again in Feb 2023 for Legend but as soon as PAN entered, denied citing not eligible. Denied again in May 2023. I have IndusInd Exclusive Savings account since 2022 with 1-2 L MAB and regular debit card transactions on both (Visa Signature Exclusive DC and World Exclusive MasterCard DC), and FDs of several lakh plus hold 14 credit cards from 11 banks, never missed a payment, CIBIL, Experian, CRIF, Equifax all good. Yet they can't give me a card. NO pre-approved offers at all. Pathetic bank as far as credit cards are concerned. Their FD rates are good, and the Debit cards on Exclusive account are rewarding, which is why I still have their account.
That's very bad, that even with lakhs of fd they are denying you the card. One thing the address needs to be in one of the cities else it's going to be an issue. Try offline from next time.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am sure you have a RM ask him/her to apply for the credit card on your behalf.

anonymuos

TF Ace
That's very bad, that even with lakhs of fd they are denying you the card. One thing the address needs to be in one of the cities else it's going to be an issue. Try offline from next time.
Address is definitely serviceable. Will try offline via RM next time. Actually I didn't think they would deny so many times. First I thought it was only due to high credit enquiries but now it's just their bad online algorithms.

jhanglaniyash

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even my application for legend was rejected, and even after a few months i wasnt able to apply. I marked mails to priority.care/headcreditcards and then i received a call from their Affulent banking team and then they canceled the application and reapplied offline using c2c. Got legend and ended up opening pioneer account as RM was helpful but now not getting any LE even on c2c basis.

jhanglaniyash

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even filled some form on their website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230531_002913_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531_002913_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 104

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After Escalation to head credit cards, team called me and I was able to explain the situation, now the error changed from rejected to application exists and asking to resume. I have just sent email asking to cancel the application, so I can try the offline method. Hopefully they cancel the application. Looks like the approval chances are high for offline application.

jhanglaniyash

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After Escalation to head credit cards, team called me and I was able to explain the situation, now the error changed from rejected to application exists and asking to resume. I have just sent email asking to cancel the application, so I can try the offline method. Hopefully they cancel the application. Looks like the approval chances are high for offline application.
Call them back and ask them to get it canceled, no mail is gonna work for canceling