• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd credit card application rejected

ssb24

TF Buzz
I recently tried alllying for IndusInd bank cc, after taking my details it says your application has been rejected, no CIBIL enquiry has occured. What might be the reason for this? I am in a serviceable location too.

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
Nop

Nope, no CIBIL enquiry has happened, I have a CIBIL subscription, so would have known it almost immediately.
The same thing happened to me a few days back...no cibil enquiry and no application was generated and rejected just after filling details...

And these dumb marketing teams sending me mail and messages to apply for their credit card daily....like 2x 2x 2x wth??
I mailed their credit card team and got response that sorry we can't proceed with your application due to internal assessment and also can't disclose due to confidential in nature.
They are not telling me the exact reason but when I came to know from a friend in my bank he told me that this district or Pincode is blacklisted and in fact we are also not allowed to issue credit card through bank.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The same thing happened to me a few days back...no cibil enquiry and no application was generated and rejected just after filling details...

And these dumb marketing teams sending me mail and messages to apply for their credit card daily....like 2x 2x 2x wth??
I mailed their credit card team and got response that sorry we can't proceed with your application due to internal assessment and also can't disclose due to confidential in nature.
They are not telling me the exact reason but when I came to know from a friend in my bank he told me that this district or Pincode is blacklisted and in fact we are also not allowed to issue credit card through bank.
S h i t . 😳

Rahul098

TF Select

Will mailing to the pno help to get the reason why it has been rejected? I also got rejected just now. I am planning to reach out to the pno if anyone of you have the pno mail id can you please share it

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
Will mailing to the pno help to get the reason why it has been rejected? I also got rejected just now. I am planning to reach out to the pno if anyone of you have the pno mail id can you please share it
You have to follow up multiple times to get the exact reason from PNO, at first they were just arguing with internal policies but after many follow up they told me that it rejected due to unserviceable pincode although their branch is itself 100 mtr away from me.
You can mail to nodal.officer@indusind.com and head.cardservices@indusind.com You will find your answer