• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind rejected and unable to apply

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I'm hoping to get help in escalating my issue with the Indusind credit card process. I have applied multiple times for IndusInd for the past two years and it got rejected all the times. After which I tried different mobile number last year for the same PAN card and I was able to apply again, in general it was treating mobile number as primary data point for the application. It got rejected again with the second number too i.e in May 2022. I have been trying to follow up with them from dec 2022 as I'm unable to apply, everytime I try to provide my credentials it directly says my application is rejected.

After a long email followup with nodal officer and premium care team, they said they are applying it on my behalf without providing any details for what card they are applying. I have asked for the details and they now say it's rejected due to internal policies.

The details I have shared with them on email is phone, pan and email. I think they are mot fixing their and directly rejecting the application. When I try to give my aadhaar card linked mobile and pan it say rejected. When I use the resume option using aadhaar linked mobile it says no application found. When I try to use the other number it says pan is linked to different number.

Can someone please help how I can proceed with the next steps?

sushant4

TF Buzz
Hi all,
I'm hoping to get help in escalating my issue with the Indusind credit card process. I have applied multiple times for IndusInd for the past two years and it got rejected all the times. After which I tried different mobile number last year for the same PAN card and I was able to apply again, in general it was treating mobile number as primary data point for the application. It got rejected again with the second number too i.e in May 2022. I have been trying to follow up with them from dec 2022 as I'm unable to apply, everytime I try to provide my credentials it directly says my application is rejected.

After a long email followup with nodal officer and premium care team, they said they are applying it on my behalf without providing any details for what card they are applying. I have asked for the details and they now say it's rejected due to internal policies.

The details I have shared with them on email is phone, pan and email. I think they are mot fixing their and directly rejecting the application. When I try to give my aadhaar card linked mobile and pan it say rejected. When I use the resume option using aadhaar linked mobile it says no application found. When I try to use the other number it says pan is linked to different number.

Can someone please help how I can proceed with the next steps?
there is some issue with IndusInd backend software as it keeps on reflecting the old issue now as well. I had previously tried sometime in 2022, till now there has been the same issue with the application showing rejected without proceeding further. I am in contact with their customer care as of now. They told one reason could be applying again anywhere between 6 months triggers the timeline again and we have to again wait for 3 months. But in my case, I don't remember applying in between, I have been in discussion with the team let's see how it goes. They did tell me there is no application under my number, so the issue should be with there application software.

sushant4

TF Buzz
After Escalation to head credit cards, team called me and I was able to explain the situation, now the error changed from rejected to application exists and asking to resume. I have just sent email asking to cancel the application, so I can try the offline method. Hopefully they cancel the application. Looks like the approval chances are high for offline application.
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indusind-rejected-and-unable-to-apply.12816/post-477020 as stated they have issue with their application.

Rohan2024

TF Buzz
Thanks bro, Tried offline they also are saying same message that pan already exists and cannot be applied. I will try to open a account after a few days getting suggestions from all the experienced people here and see how that goes. Thanks for the reply though.
When did u applied Indusind Bank last time

IndusInd denied me a faaltu card also like Aura Edge on C2C basis in Sept 2022. Then applied again in Feb 2023 for Legend but as soon as PAN entered, denied citing not eligible. Denied again in May 2023. I have IndusInd Exclusive Savings account since 2022 with 1-2 L MAB and regular debit card transactions on both (Visa Signature Exclusive DC and World Exclusive MasterCard DC), and FDs of several lakh plus hold 14 credit cards from 11 banks, never missed a payment, CIBIL, Experian, CRIF, Equifax all good. Yet they can't give me a card. NO pre-approved offers at all. Pathetic bank as far as credit cards are concerned. Their FD rates are good, and the Debit cards on Exclusive account are rewarding, which is why I still have their account.

IndusInd denied me a faaltu card also like Aura Edge on C2C basis in Sept 2022. Then applied again in Feb 2023 for Legend but as soon as PAN entered, denied citing not eligible. Denied again in May 2023. I have IndusInd Exclusive Savings account since 2022 with 1-2 L MAB and regular debit card transactions on both (Visa Signature Exclusive DC and World Exclusive MasterCard DC), and FDs of several lakh plus hold 14 credit cards from 11 banks, never missed a payment, CIBIL, Experian, CRIF, Equifax all good. Yet they can't give me a card. NO pre-approved offers at all. Pathetic bank as far as credit cards are concerned. Their FD rates are good, and the Debit cards on Exclusive account are rewarding, which is why I still have their account.
Talk to you branch manager that you are going to close your account and FD. Soon they will be on the track for good ltf cc. Otherwise create good fd and account in HDFC or some other bank

anonymuos

TF Ace
Talk to you branch manager that you are going to close your account and FD. Soon they will be on the track for good ltf cc. Otherwise create good fd and account in HDFC or some other bank
Forgot to update the post after that. IndusInd later gave me Legend LTF with 3L limit which I split to 2.3L and got EazyDiner Platinum with 30K limit and Indus RuPay Platinum with 40K limit. Now they're denying free upgrade to Pinnacle despite spending 2.3L in 6 months on Legend (offering paid with one time 15K joining fees which is a joke). They're also offering me Grande instead which I've no interest in when I've got special 0-balance waiver Exclusive account via Diwali 2022 offer. Eventually I'll get Pinnacle upgrade offer I guess at some point.