• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind rejected and unable to apply

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I'm hoping to get help in escalating my issue with the Indusind credit card process. I have applied multiple times for IndusInd for the past two years and it got rejected all the times. After which I tried different mobile number last year for the same PAN card and I was able to apply again, in general it was treating mobile number as primary data point for the application. It got rejected again with the second number too i.e in May 2022. I have been trying to follow up with them from dec 2022 as I'm unable to apply, everytime I try to provide my credentials it directly says my application is rejected.

After a long email followup with nodal officer and premium care team, they said they are applying it on my behalf without providing any details for what card they are applying. I have asked for the details and they now say it's rejected due to internal policies.

The details I have shared with them on email is phone, pan and email. I think they are mot fixing their and directly rejecting the application. When I try to give my aadhaar card linked mobile and pan it say rejected. When I use the resume option using aadhaar linked mobile it says no application found. When I try to use the other number it says pan is linked to different number.

Can someone please help how I can proceed with the next steps?

jhanglaniyash

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Their backend is pathetic and very inefficient
After Escalation to head credit cards, team called me and I was able to explain the situation, now the error changed from rejected to application exists and asking to resume. I have just sent email asking to cancel the application, so I can try the offline method. Hopefully they cancel the application. Looks like the approval chances are high for offline application.

jhanglaniyash

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does this again require cooling period or Can I apply after they cancel it?
Also try for c2c, idk what their credit analysts does there. I asked for a LE c2c basis and they rejected saying card is less than 12 month older but that was not the case its 14-15 month older now they ask me for 3 month statement of that card.

GROWNUPS

TF Buzz
IndusIND is one of oldest Banks in India, and this shows in their Banking as well..
App UI is Primitive
CC has Home KYC!

I got a Preapproved Call from IndusInd Bank (they had all my info from last rejection) and Applied.
A guy came for Home KYC, who was so desperate and tired..He was the same guy from before! He said Indus verification doesn't pay much and all that...
I highly doubt this guy messed up something coz he said he got 5 verification requests which were all previously rejected! Previous were also done by him...

In this age, what bank does Home Verification for CC!
Plus, The IndusIND support team is so lazy and won't followup!

I got like 5 SR numbers, just for 1 Issue.

Horrible experience so far!

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I'm hoping to get help in escalating my issue with the Indusind credit card process. I have applied multiple times for IndusInd for the past two years and it got rejected all the times. After which I tried different mobile number last year for the same PAN card and I was able to apply again, in general it was treating mobile number as primary data point for the application. It got rejected again with the second number too i.e in May 2022. I have been trying to follow up with them from dec 2022 as I'm unable to apply, everytime I try to provide my credentials it directly says my application is rejected.

After a long email followup with nodal officer and premium care team, they said they are applying it on my behalf without providing any details for what card they are applying. I have asked for the details and they now say it's rejected due to internal policies.

The details I have shared with them on email is phone, pan and email. I think they are mot fixing their and directly rejecting the application. When I try to give my aadhaar card linked mobile and pan it say rejected. When I use the resume option using aadhaar linked mobile it says no application found. When I try to use the other number it says pan is linked to different number.

Can someone please help how I can proceed with the next steps?
Got the card or not?

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got the card or not?
There were two applications on my name they both are deleted after escalating to MD. I was still facing some issue with CIF. So I opened Exclusive account and it almost took 1.5 months to rectify all the issues related to CIF. I have applied for the pinnacle card on 29th via offline method. Waiting for update.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There were two applications on my name they both are deleted after escalating to MD. I was still facing some issue with CIF. So I opened Exclusive account and it almost took 1.5 months to rectify all the issues related to CIF. I have applied for the pinnacle card on 29th via offline method. Waiting for update.
I heard they have put all offline applications on hold until further notice. Let me know if u get any updates on your application in the coming weeks

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I heard they have put all offline applications on hold until further notice. Let me know if u get any updates on your application in the coming weeks
My bank account was opened offline in the old ways like filling all the details manually and signing on every page. After opening the bank account all my issues with CIF were cleared. Then I applied credit card via agent on 29th and the agent says it's approved yesterday i.e 30th but I didn't receive any approval message or email which he says I will be getting within two days.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My bank account was opened offline in the old ways like filling all the details manually and signing on every page. After opening the bank account all my issues with CIF were cleared. Then I applied credit card via agent on 29th and the agent says it's approved yesterday i.e 30th but I didn't receive any approval message or email which he says I will be getting within two days.
Cc application via online or offline? I meant CC applications on hold