• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Legend CC LTF Offer query

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.

adjjoshi

TF Select
I dont have any CC with IndusInd. I guess Aura or something like this my RM was saying would come as LTF but this caller was offering Legend CC as LTF without any joining fees/benefits.
IndusInd is offering Legend as LTF currently without any milestone related condition. Go for it. I also applied for it yesterday, but some idiot at their sales team gave my Office address city (Hyderabad) in my permanent address (should be Indore, MP). During vKYC, it was declined due to that mistake. I am going to apply again today.

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Try to check on IndusInd website by entering your salary details.

I too did apply for IndusInd Legend not long ago, and got it as LTF from their website post entering my salary details.
For your reference, salary needs to be around 10LPA+ for you to be eligible, along with a good credit score

prc1990

TF Ace
Higher limit
Higher capping of 3 tickets a month on BookMyShow
Different reward structure ( not sure about benefits as they have devalued the reward points )
Nothing much apart from that which I can think of
I received multiple calls in last two months to upgrade it to Legend but didn't opt for it because of the hefty joining fees.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied and got Legend LTF (without any first year fee too) from the website.

Have not been able to activate the Eazydiner benefits on it. Anyone could confirm if LTF Legend has the benefit?
Yes, it has, I have it LTF & activated eazydinner too...
You can't do it on your own, you need to wait for their invitation to come.

hriday.haria

TF Premier
What about pre approved CCs of Indusind?
I'm asking because I opened a 25K maintenance account with them mainly just for CCs.
You might have to wait for a few months for pre-approved CC.
Other way around is to connect with your nearest branch and request them.
Via the second method, you will most likely get a pre-approved IndusInd Aura Edge without much issues !

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Beware! I got my iconia visa last year through induseasy website clearly mentioned free but they charged one time fees when statement generated ,so be careful.