• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Legend CC LTF Offer query

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So, yes Indusind offers Legend CC as LTF. You can apply directly from their website and do keep screenshots as proof if they charge you in the next 12 months. I had some technical issues in the last step, so the bank representative directly called me and resumed my process continued with vKYC.

I read a lot about the welcome benefits of Legend CC and I was in awe of such a great card, but then I was disappointed to know that ₹10,000 fees card doesn't have any welcome benefits but the ₹25,000 fees card has all the benefits. The LTF card that is offered is ₹10,000 joining fees waived off, so it doesn't have the welcome benefits. You need to spend a particular amount in a period to avail those welcome benefits.

I applied for the card before the devaluation, so that was also a bummer.

AFAIK there is Eazydiner membership and BMS offer (which gets over at 12 midnight). For free golf sessions, you need to spend a certain amount on your CC the previous month.

Does anyone know of any other welcome benefits or other amazing spend-based offers on Legend CC?

Cierdo

TF Premier
I applied for Legend last night via bank's website. I didnt see any card fee, there was one card with 40K joining and 10K annual fee. There was no fee mentioned on Legend, Aura Edge and Platinum. I am guessing it is LTF for me, wouldn't have taken it otherwise. I was not asked Income Proofs probably because my employer was in their list of employers.
I have completed vKYC. Will update here regarding the status.

rcks750

TF Select
I applied for Legend last night via bank's website. I didnt see any card fee, there was one card with 40K joining and 10K annual fee. There was no fee mentioned on Legend, Aura Edge and Platinum. I am guessing it is LTF for me, wouldn't have taken it otherwise. I was not asked Income Proofs probably because my employer was in their list of employers.
I have completed vKYC. Will update here regarding the status.
I also applied for this card last week .. fee shows 0 rs. Application is still in pending state. What's your status bro ? Approved ?

kunal89

TF Premier
Indusind has one of the strangest application process. They don't send mail or sms to user after online application process is done. You don't even know whether application was submitted successfully. You need to call cc, follow the IVR and get your application status without knowing any application number.
I remember not inputting my office email in application form. Today I received application in progress message in office mail. So they took it from cibil report. Very bad practice I would say. Still didn't receive anything in personal sms or email.

rcks750

TF Select
Indusind has one of the strangest application process. They don't send mail or sms to user after online application process is done. You don't even know whether application was submitted successfully. You need to call cc, follow the IVR and get your application status without knowing any application number.
I remember not inputting my office email in application form. Today I received application in progress message in office mail. So they took it from cibil report. Very bad practice I would say. Still didn't receive anything in personal sms or email.
How much time they take to provide the decision ( approve or reject ) any idea bro ?

kunal89

TF Premier
Today some random kyc guy called me. I couldn't pick up. Then found out he visited my home for verification. I was not in the city. Thankfully my mother gave all the required details.
This is my only home verification out of 12 cards. Very very strange Indusind!!!
After 8 days of vkyc completion, this was not expected

rcks750

TF Select
Today some random kyc guy called me. I couldn't pick up. Then found out he visited my home for verification. I was not in the city. Thankfully my mother gave all the required details.
This is my only home verification out of 12 cards. Very very strange Indusind!!!
After 8 days of vkyc completion, this was not expected
Did they ask for any income proofs ?

Bob78900

TF Premier
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.
I called the customer care as i was also receiving the calls for cc upgrade and they said yes you can get cc upgrade you have to pay one time joining fees after that your card will be Ltf. I request you to please call customer care and ask by yourself and also ask them about vouchers for fees reversal