• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Legend CC LTF Offer query

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hi, I applied for IndusInd legend card few days back. Got phone verification done the next day in the morning and physical verification done the next day. I didn't receive any communication from indus since then and yesterday I received an sms stating that my card is dispatched and I should receive it in few days. My question is, if there's any way I can find out my credit limit before the card gets delivered?

AsB

TF Ace
Hi, I applied for IndusInd legend card few days back. Got phone verification done the next day in the morning and physical verification done the next day. I didn't receive any communication from indus since then and yesterday I received an sms stating that my card is dispatched and I should receive it in few days. My question is, if there's any way I can find out my credit limit before the card gets delivered?
Yes. You will soon get a link to view the virtual card. Or, you can reach out to customer care, and they will tell you

That is not true. I have got it LTF and received the EazyDiner benefit too 😄
I applied directly from IndusInd Website ... Screenshot_20220413-220656.jpg
Can U please let me know how to activate this offer I also have the email but when i am going to the activation page it is asking for the payment. Do we have to make the payment and they will reverse it? or should i not make a payment