• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Legend CC LTF Offer query

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I applied on 18th of sep via paisabazaar and did vkyc on 23rd of sep. but still not received any message about approval or rejection. received one tele verification call about a week ago. any way to call customer executive to ask about the delay?
yeah it takes some time.
even I wrote to pb team for updates, but they just wasted time asking me to share my details, etc. but during that time the card arrived. i would suggest contacting the bank if it is urgent. but I was in no hurry so didn't bother.

yeah it takes some time.
even I wrote to pb team for updates, but they just wasted time asking me to share my details, etc. but during that time the card arrived. i would suggest contacting the bank if it is urgent. but I was in no hurry so didn't bother.
i think I'll wait this week then may be call customer care about update. thanks anyway.

Hey! I got a call from PaisaBazaar a few months ago. I did my research before accepting the offer. Both about the card, and the authenticity of the offer. It all went fine in the end. I got the card. I'd advise you to first be sure if the caller is authentic. Ask them their ID card. Then send that ID card to PaisaBazaar, and ask them to verify the representative. I sent the email to care@paisabazaar.com and got a reply from sunittyagi@paisabazaar.com that it is their representative. Only then I proceeded.
I have got the id card of the lady which is offering this card LTF, i have sent a mail to paisabazaar to authenticate the employee and the offer.
Thanks for your help, let's see what i get in reply from them.

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a call from someone offering Legend credit card as LTF .

Any advantage taking this card ? Not sure when and where I can use this over my other cards ( Axis Ace, HDFC DCB, IDFC Wealth, ICICI Apay, Citi Rewards )

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.
Yes I got Legend card LTF. I don't have account with IndusInd, still they gave me LTF ✌️.

Applied and got Legend LTF (without any first year fee too) from the website.

Have not been able to activate the Eazydiner benefits on it. Anyone could confirm if LTF Legend has the benefit?
Yes, I got LTF and Easy Dinner membership as well 😍

That is not true. I have got it LTF and received the EazyDiner benefit too 😄
I applied directly from IndusInd Website ... Screenshot_20220413-220656.jpg
Yes, Apply via IndusInd official website only.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I got a call from someone offering Legend credit card as LTF .

Any advantage taking this card ? Not sure when and where I can use this over my other cards ( Axis Ace, HDFC DCB, IDFC Wealth, ICICI Apay, Citi Rewards )
lounge access at 080 bangalore which even dcb doesnt give, eazydiner membership, eazydiner payment discount 30% per month, flight booking 15% off on some website I don't remembrr the name, bms bogo. good to have if getting ltf. also discounts sometimes on swiggy.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
lounge access at 080 bangalore which even dcb doesnt give, eazydiner membership, eazydiner payment discount 30% per month, flight booking 15% off on some website I don't remembrr the name, bms bogo. good to have if getting ltf. also discounts sometimes on swiggy.
wow being a proud legend LTF owner its cool.
btw flight booking discount i never tried can u share link pls