• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Legend CC LTF Offer query

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi!

I have been receiving lot of calls lately to offer LTF CC on IndusInd, few callers from Gurgaon number have even offered Legend Variant. My understanding is that IndusInd does not do LTF easily, at least there is joining fees which gets partially reversed thru vouchers. I did ask the caller to send me the offer on email which they did but from some different id, domain name is Indusind.com only. When I visited branch and spoke to RM, he mentioned that Legend never comes as LTF. I even emailed their support team, but they are unable to divulge various offers for me on email. So I’m bit confused whether to apply the CC via this promotional caller?

Any suggestions? Is this variant given as LTF on calls? Anything I should do more to confirm the genuineness of the offer? Thanks in advance.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
O
I also received one of my cards through them, what I meant is it is relavely good idea to go via the bank directly.
Of course but sometimes these agencies get a commission against a certain quantity of cards being sold via them.
Customers also get the cards without any hassle with no "Joining/Annual Fees".
But yes, most of the time, these agencies lie for selling the cards but I guess "Paisabazar" & Indusind Legend is one of trusted partnership on which we can rely on, at least in my case nothing went wrong.

swastik2233

TF Select
Today I got an ivr call for pre-approved credit card, Truecaller identified it as indusind bank . It said Thai i am pre-approved for a credit card , to accept press 1.

I was busy in a meeting and sceptical for fraud so i disconnected.

Can it be legit ? How do I check if i have a pre-approved offer ?

I have a savings account with them.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today I got an ivr call for pre-approved credit card, Truecaller identified it as indusind bank . It said Thai i am pre-approved for a credit card , to accept press 1.

I was busy in a meeting and sceptical for fraud so i disconnected.

Can it be legit ? How do I check if i have a pre-approved offer ?

I have a savings account with them.
For some reasons I wonder why people are so afraid of being cheated?
Did it ask any of your credit/debit card number, CVV, expiry or OTP or something?
If not, then why did you disconnect before giving your consent after pressing 1?

Cierdo

TF Premier
After about 20 days, my Legend card has been approved. I should be receiving it in a few days.
Received it yesterday, arrived in a simple envelope, nothing fancy. Fairly simple looking card. There is no mention of any charges or anything on the welcome paper. IndusInd's website UI is pretty bad, though the mobile app is good.

Cierdo

TF Premier
Can we use Mobile app if we don't have bank account with Indusind (only credit card)?
Yes, you'll have to register on IndusInd website for Credit Card, and enable Mobile Banking while registering (It is a step while registering, no special attention needs to be paid to this).
Once registered, you can access IndusInd bank mobile app and login to access your Credit Card controls.

Reactions: 007

TF Ace
TF Family
Yes, you'll have to register on IndusInd website for Credit Card, and enable Mobile Banking while registering (It is a step while registering, no special attention needs to be paid to this).
Once registered, you can access IndusInd bank mobile app and login to access your Credit Card controls.
How can I verify that my card is LTF (if I get approved 😁)? Should I mail them or through customer care executive?