• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind cc statement query

zenchill

TF Select
Recently acquired Indusind Legend card in Jan. Billing cycle starts from 15th of the month. Last month I got the statement on 16th post generation of bill on 15th. This month I haven’t received anything. Is his normal? Not used the card though.

I have found Indusind to be very strange. Like there was no way to find out billing cycle in their app. Does Indusind generate/mail a statement when no purchase is made? They should but since I haven’t received hence asking.

Sriim

TF Premier
Recently acquired Indusind Legend card in Jan. Billing cycle starts from 15th of the month. Last month I got the statement on 16th post generation of bill on 15th. This month I haven’t received anything. Is his normal? Not used the card though.

I have found Indusind to be very strange. Like there was no way to find out billing cycle in their app. Does Indusind generate/mail a statement when no purchase is made? They should but since I haven’t received hence asking.
If you have not used the card, you won't get statement