• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind CC Query

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Since last month, getting calls from IndusInd ltf cc with 40k limit, today agent told me get platinum and then you can upgrade to legend after getting LE bcz floor limit is 50k, Without any fees WHATSOEVER. Is it true?
She was also saying that plz tell me tomorrow so that she update it in her system if i want it or not. idk what that means.
She was also bluffing (ig) that, "she is not sure if one gets the better offer after existing offer get expired."
I'm also seeing banner of fyf eazydiner.

-Should i apply for eazydiner instead of aura/platinum ? What are the chances of ed approval?

-or wait for offer refresh?

-or just apply for platinum/aura and then wait for legend upgrade? Because everyday getting 4-5 calls, Indusind is relentless 😅.
TIA

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Bro don't I just regret why did opt for aura edge no benefit go for legend or Ed or pinnacle just ask the agent or tell I don't need they I'll call and may be apply for legend my suggestion it's been a year no upgrade not LE for aura edge the agent mentioned that its a legend but I recieved an aura edge so just ask them they can or else DM me ill share an agent number

Bro don't I just regret why did opt for aura edge no benefit go for legend or Ed or pinnacle just ask the agent or tell I don't need they I'll call and may be apply for legend my suggestion it's been a year no upgrade not LE for aura edge the agent mentioned that its a legend but I recieved an aura edge so just ask them they can or else DM me ill share an agent number
You already got Aura Edge card instead of Legend card through your agent and you are willing to share agent details 😅

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
You already got Aura Edge card instead of Legend card through your agent and you are willing to share agent details
You already got Aura Edge card instead of Legend card through your agent and you are willing to share agent details 😅
No bro it's a different agent just few days ago applied legend for dad and I recieved it

No bro it's a different agent just few days ago applied legend for dad and I recieved it

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Since last month, getting calls from IndusInd ltf cc with 40k limit, today agent told me get platinum and then you can upgrade to legend after getting LE bcz floor limit is 50k, Without any fees WHATSOEVER. Is it true?
She was also saying that plz tell me tomorrow so that she update it in her system if i want it or not. idk what that means.
She was also bluffing (ig) that, "she is not sure if one gets the better offer after existing offer get expired."
I'm also seeing banner of fyf eazydiner.

-Should i apply for eazydiner instead of aura/platinum ? What are the chances of ed approval?

-or wait for offer refresh?

-or just apply for platinum/aura and then wait for legend upgrade? Because everyday getting 4-5 calls, Indusind is relentless 😅.
TIA
Do you have any existing relationship with Indus?