• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd CC Residence Address & Permanent Address Query

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hey everyone,

I applied for LTF Legend Signature card through an agent, he told me to use a different serviceable pincode for the residential address and get the card there.

Now I have some queries:

I was checking forum and some people posted that IndusInd sends mail after sometime from issuing the card and demands valid OVD for current residence address.

I checked netbanking but there's not any option available to update address as I'm a non Banking (only CC) customer maybe.

Q1: Does IndusInd let us retain the CC if we update the address to non serviceable area?

Q2: Is there any method available to update address online? (as the branch is very far from my location and the card is owned by my mom)

Q3: Have they closed someone's card because of this kinda address mismatch?

helloworld

TF Legend
If you applied card saying, 'I live at this address and pincode' - when asked you should provide with same address and pincode.

Don't worry, when Indus doubts you and ask OVD documents then they surely provide you link or email to share those documents.

Yes, they'll close the card if there is any mismatch between application and submitted documents and in future its banks decision to approve or reject any proofs based on their guidelines.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
If you applied card saying, 'I live at this address and pincode' - when asked you should provide with same address and pincode.

Don't worry, when Indus doubts you and ask OVD documents then they surely provide you link or email to share those documents.

Yes, they'll close the card if there is any mismatch between application and submitted documents and in future its banks decision to approve or reject any proofs based on their guidelines.
Understand your point, but as explained above, I was told that I can change the address to any pincode after it's approved but now nowhere seeing the option to change it!

helloworld

TF Legend
Understand your point, but as explained above, I was told that I can change the address to any pincode after it's approved but now nowhere seeing the option to change it!

check with support, they might help you.

you can change to any address (as long as they approve) later but upto 6 months you mostly have to provide application information documents.

Why you took the risk, unless relatives home you shouldn't do these type of risks. Now, just wait and if they ask then fugure out, otherwise do nothing.

And, I don't think Indus cards need this much risk.. my opinion.

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Hey everyone,

I applied for LTF Legend Signature card through an agent, he told me to use a different serviceable pincode for the residential address and get the card there.

Now I have some queries:

I was checking forum and some people posted that IndusInd sends mail after sometime from issuing the card and demands valid OVD for current residence address.

I checked netbanking but there's not any option available to update address as I'm a non Banking (only CC) customer maybe.

Q1: Does IndusInd let us retain the CC if we update the address to non serviceable area?

Q2: Is there any method available to update address online? (as the branch is very far from my location and the card is owned by my mom)

Get the zero balance savings ac, change address on that via aadhar biometric at branch.

Do a txn every month ... there will be no issue.

Actually there's feature via aadhar otp to we can give any residence address for communication but the useless ITless indus bank doesn't cares about it.

Get the zero balance savings ac, change address on that via aadhar biometric at branch.

Actually there's feature via aadhar otp to we can give any residence address for communication but the useless ITless indus bank doesn't cares about it.
+1. It helps but keep in mind use the card for atleast 6-8 months before updating address otherwise there is very high chances of card blocking.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier

Alright, will try this method

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
check with support, thry might help you.

you can change to any address (as long as they approve) later but upto 6 months you mostly have to provide application information documents.

Why you took the risk, unless relatives home you shouldn't do these type of risks. Now, just wait and if they ask then fugure out, otherwise do nothing.

And, I don't think Indus cards need this much risk.. my opinion.
Should I just simply close it?

There's no option to update the address particularly for cc after opening account also. I guess they've restricted this intentionally 😐
If you force them to change the address to non serviceable pincode(for cc) they will block the card without informing. If your card Is approved and it's delivered to you. Than why you need to change the address????

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
if you get your cc statement with that address, you can use that to update your aaddhaar card to that address.

If you force them to change the address to non serviceable pincode(for cc) they will block the card without informing. If your card Is approved and it's delivered to you. Than why you need to change the address????
Yes it's also possible, now I'm not doing anything to change that

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey everyone,

Now I have some queries:

So what did u do

Nothing as of now, they said that my actual address can be updated but they need voter id or driving license. The pincode isn't printed on voter id of my mom don't know why and how. It's very old card and she don't have driving license
Do keep in mind if you try to change the communication address to any unservicable pincode. The chances of card closure is very high.

imrajib

TF Buzz
It is better to change the address of the card after 1 year from the approved.In the mean time bank will know your repayment history, spending behaviour etc etc.I also changed my RBL and Yes Bank Address after 1 year.It has been changed smoothly.