• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd CC Residence Address & Permanent Address Query

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hey everyone,

I applied for LTF Legend Signature card through an agent, he told me to use a different serviceable pincode for the residential address and get the card there.

Now I have some queries:

I was checking forum and some people posted that IndusInd sends mail after sometime from issuing the card and demands valid OVD for current residence address.

I checked netbanking but there's not any option available to update address as I'm a non Banking (only CC) customer maybe.

Q1: Does IndusInd let us retain the CC if we update the address to non serviceable area?

Q2: Is there any method available to update address online? (as the branch is very far from my location and the card is owned by my mom)

Q3: Have they closed someone's card because of this kinda address mismatch?

imrajib

TF Buzz
Hey everyone,

I applied for LTF Legend Signature card through an agent, he told me to use a different serviceable pincode for the residential address and get the card there.

Now I have some queries:

I was checking forum and some people posted that IndusInd sends mail after sometime from issuing the card and demands valid OVD for current residence address.

I checked netbanking but there's not any option available to update address as I'm a non Banking (only CC) customer maybe.

Q1: Does IndusInd let us retain the CC if we update the address to non serviceable area?

Q2: Is there any method available to update address online? (as the branch is very far from my location and the card is owned by my mom)

Q3: Have they closed someone's card because of this kinda address mismatch?
How did you get the IndusInd bank credit card? Direct apply or from Bank Baazar