• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind CC Query

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Since last month, getting calls from IndusInd ltf cc with 40k limit, today agent told me get platinum and then you can upgrade to legend after getting LE bcz floor limit is 50k, Without any fees WHATSOEVER. Is it true?
She was also saying that plz tell me tomorrow so that she update it in her system if i want it or not. idk what that means.
She was also bluffing (ig) that, "she is not sure if one gets the better offer after existing offer get expired."
I'm also seeing banner of fyf eazydiner.

-Should i apply for eazydiner instead of aura/platinum ? What are the chances of ed approval?

-or wait for offer refresh?

-or just apply for platinum/aura and then wait for legend upgrade? Because everyday getting 4-5 calls, Indusind is relentless 😅.
TIA

I have 90k axis cc .
Aadhaar address is non service area ( no branch )
How much old cc should be ?

If i apply in Same State offline c2c will the service area issue follows?
~If limit is more than 75k than card should be more the 1.5year old.
~ if limit is more than 1 lac than card should be 1 year old.

Pincode issue remains same even if its applied offline.

You need to try via agent.

And servicable pincode is must for card approval

Since last month, getting calls from IndusInd ltf cc with 40k limit, today agent told me get platinum and then you can upgrade to legend after getting LE bcz floor limit is 50k, Without any fees WHATSOEVER. Is it true?
She was also saying that plz tell me tomorrow so that she update it in her system if i want it or not. idk what that means.
She was also bluffing (ig) that, "she is not sure if one gets the better offer after existing offer get expired."
I'm also seeing banner of fyf eazydiner.

-Should i apply for eazydiner instead of aura/platinum ? What are the chances of ed approval?

-or wait for offer refresh?

-or just apply for platinum/aura and then wait for legend upgrade? Because everyday getting 4-5 calls, Indusind is relentless 😅.
TIA
have indusind platinum cc LTF I requested for upgrading my card they r doing with legend cc LTF should I take this or ask for any other CC LTF will they provide any other CC LTF ? I have max limit with other CC is 260k ?? Please help

have indusind platinum cc LTF I requested for upgrading my card they r doing with legend cc LTF should I take this or ask for any other CC LTF will they provide any other CC LTF ? I have max limit with other CC is 260k ?? Please help
You can ask. If they can offer any another cc indusind cc as ltf such as Pinnacle. If they don't legend is good for lounges and BMS.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Whats the limit of your platinum and how old?
Legend is good if you want to open select account.
If you want exclusive a/c then puch for Pinnacle cc.
Easydiner ltf is also good choice by splitting limits.