• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Card extra payment and card lost.

lucifer69

TF Premier
Hi Team,
One of my friends had indusind CC and made a healthy transaction and that went through without OTP. It was booking.com for a flight ticket. He blocked and destroyed the card thinking it's a security issue ( wasn't aware of no otp on the international transaction rule ), and paid the remaining bill. Now, He got a message that somehow, He paid 6700rs extra ( some refund came back from that ticket and he doesn't have an account with the bank, only cc. Can't log in as it needs CC details and customer care is not helping card is blocked, but remains active, not closed. He remembers the last 4 digits of card though.
Can you please guide me on what can be done so I can help him out?

Rohan

TF Premier
Hi Team,
One of my friends had indusind CC and made a healthy transaction and that went through without OTP. It was booking.com for a flight ticket. He blocked and destroyed the card thinking it's a security issue ( wasn't aware of no otp on the international transaction rule ), and paid the remaining bill. Now, He got a message that somehow, He paid 6700rs extra ( some refund came back from that ticket and he doesn't have an account with the bank, only cc. Can't log in as it needs CC details and customer care is not helping card is blocked, but remains active, not closed. He remembers the last 4 digits of card though.
Can you please guide me on what can be done so I can help him out?

I suggest to visit nearest branch and ask for excess amount refund to bank. They will ask other bank cancelled cheque. Customer care over call & other channels in IndusInd bank is so useless & transfer issue to nearest branch any way.

lucifer69

TF Premier
I suggest to visit nearest branch and ask for excess amount refund to bank. They will ask other bank cancelled cheque. Customer care over call & other channels in IndusInd bank is so useless & transfer issue to nearest branch any way.
Thanks for the suggestion. Will do