• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

pradeepG

TF Premier
Technically, it can be withdrawn. But your RM will call & beg you to have this much or do more funding for the sake of their incentive because XYZ bla bla reason every time you withdraw some funds. So Humanitarianly uou wont be able to withdraw. This is what my recent experience is with opening an account with similar scheme in indusind.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Technically, it can be withdrawn. But your RM will call & beg you to have this much or do more funding for the sake of their incentive because XYZ bla bla reason every time you withdraw some funds. So Humanitarianly uou wont be able to withdraw. This is what my recent experience is with opening an account with similar scheme in indusind.
This is true, but only for first month as far as I have experienced.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
its been almost 2.5+ months he is pulling me to maintain. firstly he said maintain only for this month. but now every month, he called yesterday said plz maintain our incentive comes after 3 months of me maintaining the amount.
You shouldn't let him decide what you have to do.
Else he will keep taking advantage of you.

When I was asked to maintain I made it very clear that the person will not call me again due to this reason.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
its been almost 2.5+ months he is pulling me to maintain. firstly he said maintain only for this month. but now every month, he called yesterday said plz maintain our incentive comes after 3 months of me maintaining the amount.
I won't mind keeping the fund for 4-6 months, its just as a backup so whenever required I can withdraw.

But does 2L based products/accounts give any benefits I am actually looking at 0 forex or anything else inspired by @bhavyegoel tweet this morning

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I won't mind keeping the fund for 4-6 months, its just as a backup so whenever required I can withdraw.

But does 2L based products/accounts give any benefits I am actually looking at 0 forex or anything else inspired by @bhavyegoel tweet this morning
Open exclusive account it's the best they are offering under this offer
You will get zero forex with this.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
but the saddest part is most of the IndusInd branch staff and no information about the offerings.. On oneside bank is marketing there product but still not training there staff to make it hassle free.. Here in promotion bank says the account should be opened offline but bank staff still open your account online by taking all the details..
Bank staff and no empathy about what customer needs but what they need is high initial funding and your account is opened even they themselves are not sure whether your account is open under '0'AMB or NMC.. then you had to again fight by keep on mailing to achieve your much needed 'O' AMB account

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
but the saddest part is most of the IndusInd branch staff and no information about the offerings.. On oneside bank is marketing there product but still not training there staff to make it hassle free.. Here in promotion bank says the account should be opened offline but bank staff still open your account online by taking all the details..
Bank staff and no empathy about what customer needs but what they need is high initial funding and your account is opened even they themselves are not sure whether your account is open under '0'AMB or NMC.. then you had to again fight by keep on mailing to achieve your much needed 'O' AMB account
Yes they have no info
Even the customer care has no info regarding this.

TF Ace
TF Family
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html
Found this clause in SOC:
^With Effect from 20 September, 2018. ^Debit Card usage will attract a charge of ₹299 (plus applicable taxes) p.a. if balance is not maintained as per the product requirement.

Your thoughts on this? 👀

Source: https://www.indusind.com/content/da...es/savings-account/SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive.pdf

Attachments

• SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 45

SunnyM

TF Premier
Is there any incentive to open this account if I already have a basic credit card with them ? (Only incentive in the form of credit card I mean and not debit card and account benifits).

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Is this offer only applicable if we open an account offline?
Yes
Is there any incentive to open this account if I already have a basic credit card with them ? (Only incentive in the form of credit card I mean and not debit card and account benifits).
No. But you can negotiate before opening an account.
This rule will not apply to this account.
Official promo hai branch main jaakr you can show it to the manager.
Sir learn to say no. For a month or two its reasonable since they get incentive after that dont listen to them.