• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html
How does one confirm whether the account opened is under the Promo? Will it be specified in any email/SMS, etc. after opening the new Executive account?
Thank you

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
if anyone opened account under this promo, let me know.
I hold exclusive with 1lac minimum balance and TBH I got it for zero Fx markup usage in cross currency and the debit card twice I used for weekends swiggy and bms offers but my suggestion not to pay 4lac for the same just get a paid pinnacle for 10k or 12k there are variations which give back as vouchers so that exclusive account is always free mab lifetime.
Now I hold legend ltf and ok for paid pinnacle but they said existing exclusive accounts cannot be linked that way so first get pinnacle and then open nil balance exclusive pls

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold exclusive with 1lac minimum balance and TBH I got it for zero Fx markup usage in cross currency and the debit card twice I used for weekends swiggy and bms offers but my suggestion not to pay 4lac for the same just get a paid pinnacle for 10k or 12k there are variations which give back as vouchers so that exclusive account is always free mab lifetime.
Now I hold legend ltf and ok for paid pinnacle but they said existing exclusive accounts cannot be linked that way so first get pinnacle and then open nil balance exclusive pls
Too much of a hassle, I have a Pinnacle and tried with 2 RM, both of them were stalling too much. Complained about it to customer care and they also took 1 week to respond with another RM details who again had no idea on how to do it.

So I went ahead with 4L option.

if anyone opened account under this promo, let me know.
paying 4 lac is not a issue since its a zero balance account. btw what type pf vouchers do we get with pinnacle?

dilbersha

TF Buzz
Already having partner account with similar offer with signature debit card so should I cancel and get exclusive account?
Any significant difference for the effort?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't cancel partner account instead open seperate joint exclusive account.
Gonna do the same as I already have partner 0mab account.
So existing customers can open new account with scheme, that's good to know.

Just last month I opened a partner account with single member with 2L funding.

Isn't the debit card available with partner account also has zero forex Markup?
I used it abroad this month, didn't see markup deduction in statement

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So existing customers can open new account with scheme, that's good to know.

Just last month I opened a partner account with single member with 2L funding.

Isn't the debit card available with partner account also has zero forex Markup?
I used it abroad this month, didn't see markup deduction in statement
Officially partner account debit card has 1% markup.
But good to hear that it hasn't attracted markup charges yet.