• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

mrbean

TF Buzz
  • Monthly income should be less than 12 times of annual income
How many times i tried...above error is coming...Anyone faced the same issue during application........
Try to divide the annual income by 12 and enter the monthly income or the monthly income should not be more than 12times of monthly income

mrbean

TF Buzz
Yes. Also, it takes upto 15 days for delivery as well
Depending upon type of city location it can be delivered thru Bluedart or India Post !!
If missed, then it will be redirected to branch.
From Saturday Day onwards cousin's Indian mobile banking appil credit card section showing " no records found, please try again later ".
Till Saturday the status was Invalid mobile Number ,please try again later
I hope the customer details is updated to credit card server and waiting for card generation.

Customer care is saying that card generation is completed and card details will be updated after activation.
Confused about these things.

Please reply

pprakash11

TF Prestige
From Saturday Day onwards cousin's Indian mobile banking appil credit card section showing " no records found, please try again later ".
Till Saturday the status was Invalid mobile Number ,please try again later
I hope the customer details is updated to credit card server and waiting for card generation.

Customer care is saying that card generation is completed and card details will be updated after activation.
Confused about these things.

Please reply
Their server is stupid
Wait for few more days

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is the easiest card to get without income proof. As they are giving Rupay select credit card with highest credit limit reported in cibil+5% as a credit limit. You just need an Indian Bank savings account.
Cons: Interest free period is just 45 days.
Hein Bhai dm me bta de 🌚