• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

mrbean

TF Buzz
Basically Account opening is enough because they check CIBIL Score to decide the credit card eligibility.
It is better to open account through branch rather than vkyc account.
Online account have different varient account.

girish3456

TF Premier
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?
Why Indian ban card. You can think of PnB Rupay Select credit card which has a annual fee of Rs 750. However this fee is waived off even if you are performing atleast 1 single transaction every quarter which is quite possible for every one

mrbean

TF Buzz
Card to card possible? Only opening acct enough?
Account is enough for applying the card.
Since they were not asking for income docs ,
for some people's the provide option to upload other bank account statement for evaluating the income.
Basically they approve card on the basics of CIBIL Score,Annual Income etc.
You can try by opening an account with them.
Approval is not guaranteed but the approval chance is higher for customers who are holding other bank credit cards.

It is better to opening account by visiting their branch.
In vkyc account some people's getting kyc error while applying the credit card

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have applied credit card for my cousin on 8th April.
The card is approved and sanctioned letter is delivered to email id
But the card is not generated in Mobile Banking application.
Does it takes 7working days
Yes. Also, it takes upto 15 days for delivery as well
Depending upon type of city location it can be delivered thru Bluedart or India Post !!
If missed, then it will be redirected to branch.

mrbean

TF Buzz
I tried applying for my mom, last step tak gaya aur fir kabhi submit hi nahi hua application. Cancelled it and was rejected immediately. Ultimately closed her account as well.
By offline they don't provide credit card to anyone.
They only issue credit card to the customer of the ETB Loan account holders.I have tried to open BOI account but getting error and Asked to visit branch

While Canara Bank is issuing card on the basics of income proof.But the branch level card limit is 50k by Manager and Assistant Manager limit is 25k .Manager decision is ultimate.

They require 3Years ITR+6months other bank statement .
Also the manager has the power to approve the card on the basics of 1Year ITR.
For ETB customers having good relation they may issue card without additional income.
All the things is based on manager.

Always ask the manager about the credit card required documents and If manager is ok.Then only open the account.

But the thing is card limit is 50k or 25k.
Also The account having Minimum Balance is 1k or above.Also they provide pre-approved credit card on the basics of account.I think the limit 25k and 50k.
Previous they provide BOGO and Zomato offers.Now no others.
The Card is LTF.There will be a inactive fee of 100rs if not used for 1year less than some amount.

While Indian Bank is king of PSU credit cards.Card Approval is better than pvt banks

mrbean

TF Buzz
By offline they don't provide credit card to anyone.
They only issue credit card to the customer of the ETB Loan account holders.I have tried to open BOI account but getting error and Asked to visit branch

While Canara Bank is issuing card on the basics of income proof.But the branch level card limit is 50k by Manager and Assistant Manager limit is 25k .Manager decision is ultimate.

They require 3Years ITR+6months other bank statement .
Also the manager has the power to approve the card on the basics of 1Year ITR.
For ETB customers having good relation they may issue card without additional income.
All the things is based on manager.

Always ask the manager about the credit card required documents and If manager is ok.Then only open the account.

But the thing is card limit is 50k or 25k.
Also The account having Minimum Balance is 1k or above.Also they provide pre-approved credit card on the basics of account.I think the limit 25k and 50k.
Previous they provide BOGO and Zomato offers.Now no others.
The Card is LTF.There will be a inactive fee of 100rs if not used for 1year less than some amount.

While Indian Bank is king of PSU credit cards.Card Approval is better than pvt banks

I think the IOB Card application portal is similar to PNB.But no idea about the application process

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-12-04-28-51-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-12-04-28-51-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 11