• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Inconsistent address remark on cibil

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have same address in all cc & loan till now .(home address)
One closed cc ( idfc wow ) had address of kota
Hence there is inconsistent address remark on cibil.

Now . With kotak cc approved recently. Another new address will be added ( Gurugram) on cibil .
What are the implications of 2-3 address & how can it impacts other applications in future.

helloworld

TF Legend
Nothing. Don't worry about Address, Contact Details, In fact Name and Gender.

Only thing that matters, PAN linked to the CIBIL account and your payment history. Rest all just come and go, no impact.

Based on personal experience of multiple years with CIBIL changes..

Last edited:

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had same issue and had a word with a Banker who told me it infact increases your risk your as with multiple listed address an individual is marked as difficult person to track.

I found it absurd as if CIBIL is the way then why aadhar is there for but Banker said that's what the norm is :-(
Modi Kare To Kare Kya GIF

paresh22

TF Ace
I have same address in all cc & loan till now .(home address)
One closed cc ( idfc wow ) had address of kota
Hence there is inconsistent address remark on cibil.

Now . With kotak cc approved recently. Another new address will be added ( Gurugram) on cibil .
What are the implications of 2-3 address & how can it impacts other applications in future.
I also have different home addresses and last year axis marked my office address as home address, still I am getting new credit cards.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I also have different home addresses and last year axis marked my office address as home address, still I am getting new credit cards.
Yes i mean inconsistent address remark on cibil is not something a instant thing for any rejection or anything of that sort but
How many inconsistent address is Healthy in long run .

helloworld

TF Legend
Yes i mean inconsistent address remark on cibil is not something a instant thing for any rejection or anything of that sort but
How many inconsistent address is Healthy in long run .

In crif it showing nearly 30+ addresses and all of them same. Its that some times I add nearby landmark etc. they considered that as different address but CIBIL only last or recent two address only matter and no issues ever faced regarding this also and it keep on changing.

As I said, and still stick to it that address, name, contact, etc. doesn't play a role in approving or rejecting your applications. focus on limits, payment history - every banker look those parameters only, rest our KYC documents will provide - don't worry.

And last, its not passport verification even that is going without hassle, why worry CIBIL. Keep >750, pay on time, and all will be good.

You change job that means change in company address, you change rented rooms that means change in residential address - never faced any issue. If anyone has real experience of rejection, do share - I'll correct those 30+ address but again even with all these I can apply and get approved for any loan.

credit_noob

TF Premier
According to the CIBIL report, TCS Synergy Park Hyderabad is my primary home address.
TCS Deccan Park Hyderabad is my secondary home address.
However, my actual home address is my office address.

I am fortunate to own a billion-dollar asset.

I am grateful to all the banks that have contributed to this success.

A special thanks to SBI.

Additionally, credit cards are still being approved.