• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

office address in cibil report

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got 4 cc in last one month .. before that i had 1cc which was old when i didn’t had job
now i applied as salaried . so my office address was newly introduced in my cibil report .. my office address is added in cibil because of axis made enquiry but no card among those 4 cards are showing in cibil . I want to apply last time for sc cc .. icici bill generated on 12th july but account not added in cibil .
question 1 : how much time will it take to reflect ?
question 2 : should i apply for sc cc ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1) depends on Bank, generally it should be reported by 2 to 3 months...some do gets reported in a month. Search the forum, you will get a lot of info
2) you can apply for SC cc provided you meet thier requirements like score, salary etc. If there is any doubt, you can wait for a month

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1) depends on Bank, generally it should be reported by 2 to 3 months...some do gets reported in a month. Search the forum, you will get a lot of info
2) you can apply for SC cc provided you meet thier requirements like score, salary etc. If there is any doubt, you can wait for a month
how much score is needed ?

fageriaji

TF Premier
I got 4 cc in last one month .. before that i had 1cc which was old when i didn’t had job
now i applied as salaried . so my office address was newly introduced in my cibil report .. my office address is added in cibil because of axis made enquiry but no card among those 4 cards are showing in cibil . I want to apply last time for sc cc .. icici bill generated on 12th july but account not added in cibil .
question 1 : how much time will it take to reflect ?
question 2 : should i apply for sc cc ?
Why yo are opening new threads for asking same question ❓
You are not the first person who got 4 CC in a month. Most of beginners do the same thing in charm and show off that I have 4 CC.
Now on this thread what's the matter of office address?

In my cibil I have 3 different office address and it doesn't affect anything.
Banks/lenders reports to CIBIL/experience/CRIF every month. Sometimes it may take 2 or 3.months.

And before asking new question and creating a thread please use search 🔍 box.

Thank You