• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change address in cibil

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
How can I change address in cibil and other credit bureaus, CIBIL shows multiple address as I applied cc from different address (3 address)

Shraaj

TF Premier
How can I change address in cibil and other credit bureaus, CIBIL shows multiple address as I applied cc from different address (3 address)
I will help all of you,😃. Now, See Only the Latest 4 Addresses can be Stored in CIBIL rest of them are deleted from their record. Do one thing, while applying for any credit card/loan enter your address correctly or change it to 2-4 words like Apartment Name/Building name here and there CIBIL will fetch it differently because they want PIN POINT Address if it doesn't need to change otherwise they will change it,

I got my latest report from CIBIL this month and when I checked, last time I had an issue that one of the Lending Partners marked my Address as "RENTED" and I told him to change it, but he didn't do it after even several emails so, just now applied for new credit cards and eventually that 2 addresses last was removed from CIBIL.

For confirmation, I e-mailed, CIBIL and they responded to me "ONLY LATEST 4 ADDRESSES CAN BE SEEN IN REPORT".

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/787353/medium/2022-07-12.png?1657621970

@tanujsheoran @RevEng @arun4455 @GoodGuy

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
I will help all of you,😃. Now, See Only the Latest 4 Addresses can be Stored in CIBIL rest of them are deleted from their record. Do one thing, while applying for any credit card/loan enter your address correctly or change it to 2-4 words like Apartment Name/Building name here and there CIBIL will fetch it differently because they want PIN POINT Address if it doesn't need to change otherwise they will change it,

I got my latest report from CIBIL this month and when I checked, last time I had an issue that one of the Lending Partners marked my Address as "RENTED" and I told him to change it, but he didn't do it after even several emails so, just now applied for new credit cards and eventually that 2 addresses last was removed from CIBIL.

For confirmation, I e-mailed, CIBIL and they responded to me "ONLY LATEST 4 ADDRESSES CAN BE SEEN IN REPORT".

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/787353/medium/2022-07-12.png?1657621970

Ohh great ...Thanks I will try this

don123

TF Buzz

Bhai, I have 3 credit card but I applied the kotak cc with different address as service is not available in my pin code, will kotak update my address in cibil if I later change in bank recored also? I.e same address of other credit card?

Shraaj

TF Premier
Bhai, I have 3 credit card but I applied the kotak cc with different address as service is not available in my pin code, will kotak update my address in cibil if I later change in bank recored also? I.e same address of other credit card?
They will update in CIBIL but in CIBIL only latest 4 Address are shown so next time give for all the application provide the address which you want to show in CIBIL even small .,- Lane Number,Colony detects the different address in CIBIL

don123

TF Buzz
They will update in CIBIL but in CIBIL only latest 4 Address are shown so next time give for all the application provide the address which you want to show in CIBIL even small .,- Lane Number,Colony detects the different address in CIBIL
So, if I change my address in credit card then will they report to cibil? If yes then will the old address will replace or along with new old address will also present?