• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If you have got Onecard from BOB Financial or Federal Bank , please reply to this Thread

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Did you get an offer on Onescore app or you applied directly from Onecard app?
2. I want to know , If you had already a relationship with the bank or not , when you got the offer ?
3. Is it available in Tier2 Cities as of now ?
4. Did you have a prior Enquiry with Federal or BOB ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Federal Bank variant
1. OneScore
2. I have Federal Bank Selfie account but I'm not using it
3. I'm from a Tier2 city
4. Nope
Awesome ! Thanks for the crisp information which I needed .
I also have Fi Federal Bank Account and am from Tier2 city , i'll wait till the month end and directly apply from Onecard app .

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Did you get an offer on Onescore app or you applied directly from Onecard app?
2. I want to know , If you had already a relationship with the bank or not , when you got the offer ?
I have Federal Bank variant
1. OneScore
2. No
3. Chandigarh- So YES
4. No

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Everyone seems to getting OneCard unsecured 😢
Actually No. I have the secured metal. I took it initially when my city Chandigarh was not in the serviceable area. It's from SBM.

The above mentioned card from Federal is my wife's. She got it around 10 days back as now Chandigarh is in the serviceable areas.

I'm stuck with an FD of 50K in SBM!!! 🤬

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually No. I have the secured metal. I took it initially when my city Chandigarh was not in the serviceable area. It's from SBM.

The above mentioned card from Federal is my wife's. She got it around 10 days back as now Chandigarh is in the serviceable areas.

I'm stuck with an FD of 50K in SBM!!! 🤬
how to know the latest serviceable cities list ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Didn't check onescore even, directly applied from OneCard app & approved instantly.
2. Don't have any relationship with any of their partner banks.
3. No idea since I belong from Kolkata
4. Yes, since I applied for Eterna but it is still not being issued to me for unknows reasons. My Banking partner for OneCard is also BoB.

yolofino

TF Premier
1. I already hold OneCard backed by IDFC First bank. Got notification for Federal bank as partner, made the switch.
2. I have an FI bank account which is Federal bank in the backend.
3. I am in Bangalore.
4. No, never with both. No cibil hit for the partner change either.

SunnyM

TF Premier
I live in Faridabad (NCR) .
Directly applied through one card app and only had icici credit card at the time .
It is powered by federal bank.
It is still the credit card with the higest credit limit for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-09-22-47-58-61_2ce8f63d0a1328ab8d9b9557e0727169__01.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-09-22-47-58-61_2ce8f63d0a1328ab8d9b9557e0727169__01.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 41

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Directly through one app but I fetched the score using OneScore first.
2. No
3. I am from Mumbai
4. I got the IDFC variant first, then after a year they asked me to upgrade the card and limit, and offered federal bank card. I have no banking relation with either bank. Card was offered purely on cibil score.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
hi there , did receive offer from onescore after generating my credit report, no relationship with bob/federal bank prior . I'm from Mumbai, no hard enquiry , since it was pre approved kind of

Last edited:

rjsudeep

TF Premier
1. Directly through one app but I fetched the score using OneScore first.
2. No
3. I am from Mumbai
4. I got the IDFC variant first, then after a year they asked me to upgrade the card and limit, and offered federal bank card. I have no banking relation with either bank. Card was offered purely on cibil score.
If you hadn't upgraded and waited out, you would have got the IDFC Wealth card as well as the upgrade to BOB.