• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If you already have a apay card, what's the advantage of getting LTF ICICI Platinum chip card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apay card will not give you ICICI instant discount offers. You need a normal core ICICI card for that.
You can use it where Apay card is excluded for ICICI offers.
+1 ... Precisely for the above reasons..
+
It acts as an ADDITIONAL* card for offers on Amazon ( even though you would normally get 5% instant discount + 5% unlimited CB if you are a prime customer )..

*By additional I mean , if you exhaust your maximum discount limit on core card say for e.g. Rs 1,500 or 1,750) during a particular sale.. then you can use this APAY card to get another Rs,1,750 discount for other orders..

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I've gotten instant discount from Amzaon pay card for S23u when it launched, not only did I get 8000 discount, I also got 6000 cb from 5% unlimited for buying with amazon icici ,though I cancelled and got the same price matches at offline store.

Screenshot_20230814_152814_Amazon.png

Screenshot_20230814_153249_Amazon.png
This is not the case now. Tried recently in the sell. Apay was ineligible. Plus didn't get instant discount on MMT with Apay. Had to use my other ICICI card. Also no luck on Tata 1MG with Apay.

+1 ... Precisely for the above reasons..
+
It acts as an ADDITIONAL* card for offers on Amazon ( even though you would normally get 5% instant discount + 5% unlimited CB if you are a prime customer )..

*By additional I mean , if you exhaust your maximum discount limit on core card say for e.g. Rs 1,500 or 1,750) during a particular sale.. then you can use this APAY card to get another Rs,1,750 discount for other orders..
So it's better to contact ICICI on twitter and ask for a ICICI Platinum LTF card based on apay?
You can use it where Apay card is excluded for ICICI offers.

Also. if you have APay, you can request in twitter to generate Platinum card based on Apay
Based on apay meaning, I'll have both apay and the platnium right? The won't like cancel apay card and issue platinum?.

Can anyone tell me the card benifits and rewards?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So it's better to contact ICICI on twitter and ask for a ICICI Platinum LTF card based on apay?

Based on apay meaning, I'll have both apay and the platnium right? The won't like cancel apay card and issue platinum?.

Icici never cancels the existing card after the upgrade

BeingIncog

TF Ace
yes.
yes, they won't cancel. also ask the same on call when they call you,
just for sale only reward rates are shit.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually as it is showing LTF in Amazon App, you could try in the Amazon app only provided it asks for your prior relationship with ICICI at the first step..
This will give you an instant Platinum CC and without Cibil hit...
'Try first in Amazon app and see it is asking for your current ICICI credit card number at the first step, it is you can go with the application..
if not then you can try for Twitter route..
Hope you understood my point..