• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI APay Offer on New Amazon account

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi,
Like many other people in this forum, I wanted to reapply for Apay card. Closed mine a year back . I got to know that they don’t reissue the card and we need to create a new Amazon account with the different mobile number in order to apply. I did that but it now shows it’s an invite only card and I need to wait :/
Any jugaad?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hi,
Like many other people in this forum, I wanted to reapply for Apay card. Closed mine a year back . I got to know that they don’t reissue the card and we need to create a new Amazon account with the different mobile number in order to apply. I did that but it now shows it’s an invite only card and I need to wait :/
Any jugaad?
do u have any other icici core card ?

If yes wait for 60 sec offer.

Grogu

TF Premier
Yes, I have coral card. But that’s mapped to my primary mobile number (primary Amazon account). What do u mean by 60 sec offer?
I don't think they issue a new Apay card on the same mobile number as cancelled card. My Coral CC is linked to primary number but not able to generate card (because the system knows I applied for it).

James

TF Ace
I don't think they issue a new Apay card on the same mobile number as cancelled card. My Coral CC is linked to primary number but not able to generate card (because the system knows I applied for it).
Update the mobile number of coral to secondary number and wait for the offer. I don't know the result but I'm just recommending this