• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Account eligibility requirement and benefits

Quantum

TF Premier
Hello,

IDFC website doesn't seem to list the eligibility criteria for opening an IDFC First Wealth Account.
From your recent first hand experience, could you please share the eligibility criteria?
Does the criteria need to be maintained throughout the lifetime of the Wealth account, similar to Axis Burgundy account, to avoid account downgrade?
Also, what credit cards one can expect or negotiate to get offered?
FYI, I'm not an existing IDFC customer.
Thanks!

Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Yes go for it, the whatsapp one is zero mab
Okay, applying through the link.

when-youve-decided-to-go-on-an-adventure-anti-meme-ch3-v0-azuzouc9ix1a1.jpg

aayusharyan

TF Ace
It will, go thru the same link and see if you get that 0, 10k
Yep, able to create through another phone number. Automatically linked to App (I think maybe PAN). Showing SB account.
However, not able to complete the VKYC, keeps showing Internet Error. I think maybe bank verification persons are not available, so this error is coming, will try tmr.
Once done, will proceed with steps to upgrade to Wealth.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yep, able to create through another phone number. Automatically linked to App (I think maybe PAN). Showing SB account.
However, not able to complete the VKYC, keeps showing Internet Error. I think maybe bank verification persons are not available, so this error is coming, will try tmr.
Once done, will proceed with steps to upgrade to Wealth.
Yes because of non availability of VKYC personnel..
Did you get 0 10K

Do any of you guys have contacts of RMs who upgraded your Savings Account to First Wealth? I'm maintaining 10.5L as MAB for the past 40 days to initiate the process. I called in my home branch manager who said that he'll initiate the process after 3 months of 10L MAB. When I inquired with Hyderabad branch, they initially came up with an absurd number like 25L MAB and 3L salary account with them. Later found a First Wealth manager who agreed to initiate the process, but he's been ghosting me for the past week.

Tried contacting my VRM as well, She said the same 3 months 10L MAB as well. Is there a way out of this?

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
Do any of you guys have contacts of RMs who upgraded your Savings Account to First Wealth? I'm maintaining 10.5L as MAB for the past 40 days to initiate the process. I called in my home branch manager who said that he'll initiate the process after 3 months of 10L MAB. When I inquired with Hyderabad branch, they initially came up with an absurd number like 25L MAB and 3L salary account with them. Later found a First Wealth manager who agreed to initiate the process, but he's been ghosting me for the past week.

Tried contacting my VRM as well, She said the same 3 months 10L MAB as well. Is there a way out of this?
rather than upgrading an existing acc, tell the branches (other than your home branch), that you'll open a new account with them. and how soon can you upgrade it to wealth? that'll incentivize them. otherwise 3 months will be a common answer.

2sqrd

TF Buzz
To start with you got a 0 MAB SB account.. so you can't lose anything...
Now, get that Wealth program, then you get a decent DC.. case closed...
@S S V Does the page show 0 MAB after you enter all the details? When I click on the WhatsApp link, this is what I see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_072628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_072628_Chrome.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 19