• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

idfc card reapply process

danish

TF Ace
hi it has been at least 1.7 years since i applied for idfc credit card and my application got rejected , is there any way to reapply by using same mobile number i know we can apply using different number but i want to use the same number , i mailed there customer care many times to remove my previous details or reset details so i can reapply using same number but they are giving each and every time same reply that i can apply when i have a offer .

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yes i was able to reapply , they were offering idfc wow fd card , 1.3x limit of the fd , but i did not accept that and canceled the application i will again re apply after 7 to 8 months .
Try applying after 3 months, with your family member's number & your own details. I tried this way they approved card & changed number back to mine.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What was the mail content you used to request them? (Please DM) if you dont have a problem. Because they are denying mine to do so.

I have the same issue.
I didn't sent any mail. I just called customer care to delete my application. Then I applied normally via my mom's number (other details are mine) & got select. I applied after 3 months.

danish

TF Ace
I didn't sent any mail. I just called customer care to delete my application. Then I applied normally via my mom's number (other details are mine) & got select. I applied after 3 months.
yeah for applying with different number you can apply with out removing your previous application , but applying with same number of your pervious application which got rejected , first you have to get your pervious application removed then you can apply with same number